Part 3

Bee coaxed Ozzie back into his place and led him over to the couch. She then went to the kitchen and began to brew some of her special sweet honey tea. She poured two cups and brought one to Ozzie, "Here, drink some tea."

Ozzie accepted the tea and took a small sip as he remained silent.

Bee's ears flopped a bit. She could sense a small bit of exactly what Asmodeus was feeling, and it hurt pretty bad, "Do you wanna talk about it. . . ?" as she sat next to him.

"I just. . ." Asmodeus began, "I don't know what's wrong with me. . . I've never felt this feeling before. I-I don't know how to handle it or what to do with it. . . It's becoming overwhelming."

"I know, Ozzie. . . It'll be okay. . ." Bee spoke comfortingly, "Anytime you need me, you know I'll always be here." as she then leaned on his arm.

The next day, Ozzie headed to Mammon's to discuss business over the factory and upcoming new products.

"Alright! Now that that's done with, let's go watch Fizzy practice!" Mammon said, "Gotta make sure he's improving before the big show so he doesn't make a fool of me, haha!!"

Mammon stood up and headed to the door, "Actually. . ." Ozzie began, "I don't think I've got the time to join you today, heh."

"Oh come on! It won't take long!" Mammon encouraged as he took Ozzie by the hand and dragged him along.

As much as the two fought and never exactly saw eye to eye, they were still friends regardless. Besides, they were siblings. And for every deadly sin, that meant something to them.

Asmodeus and Mammon stood on the side lines as they watched the performers do their practice. Fizz then came out and realized Ozzie was there to watch like he had always done. But, this time, it only made Fizzarolli feel nervous.

After Fizz finished his stretches, he went up to the trapeze to try out a new act he and Mammon had discussed. This act included Fizz to swing through rings of fire in the air when switching between the trapeze. He had never done anything like this before, but anything to please Mammon.

While Fizzarolli stood on the edge with the trapeze in hand, Ozzie could tell something wasn't right. Fizz didn't seem as pumped and ready to go as he always did.

Fizz inhaled and exhaled a few times before swinging onto the trapeze.

You got this. . . You can do this. In a few minutes, this'll all be over. And then you just gotta do it one last time for the big performance. Everything is fine. . . You'll be fine. . .

As he swung through the air, he hopped through the first two flaming rings with ease, regardless of feeling absolutely terrified. But by the third ring, the tip of his jester hat got caught on the ring and got stuck, beginning to burn. He didn't notice until he swung for the next trapeze, and his hat completely came off in front of the staff and other performers. His uneven stubbed horns were revealed before everyone in the room.

Almost everyone let out a gasp at the sight. As soon as Fizz realized, he made it back to the ledge, frantically trying to cover his crooked horns. He began to hyperventilate as all eyes were directly on him, judging him.

Asmodeus was shocked. Not because of the imp's lack of horns, but because of how everything was going down. He could tell Fizz didn't want to jump through the rings. And when his hat got caught, nobody nearby tried helping him. Not even Mammon.

Fizz grabbed the nearest bag and pulled it over his head as he ran out.

Mammon let out a sigh, "Fucking, idiot! Now I gotta get somebody to clean up this shit!"