𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"Wait, so you're telling me that this blond headed guy with a fragile body killed the Minotaur?" Enid laughed at Grover, looking at Percy who was sleeping peacefully. She walked over to the desk, where one of the Minotaur's horns was located, and examined it a little closer, slightly surprised, which she wouldn't want to admit. "I wonder when Goldilocks will wake up."

And as if she was summoning the devil, Percy's eyes opened with difficulty. Grover immediately sat up straighter in his chair as Enid leaned back against the desk, crossing her arms. The satyr gave Percy a reassuring smile "It's okay. You're safe."

The boy looked at the Minotaur horn then back at Grover and said in a small voice. "It really happened."

"Well, it's a big deal to kill a monster like that." Grover said pointing at the horn with a proud smile. "So, i wanted everyone to know-"

"Did you see it ?" Percy cut him off, forcing Enid to glare at him followed by an eye roll. "Did you see what happened to my mom ?"

"I did..." Grover looked at the ground guiltily. "I'm sorry...for...everything. My job was to protect you, to get you here safely. Maybe if i'd told you the truth a little sooner, your mom would still be here-"

"Please...stop." Percy turned his head away from looking at Grover.

"I know this isn't easy but i wanna talk about it."

"I don't."

Enid tilted her head to the side as she saw Percy get up from the bed. He sighed. "Your job was to get me here alive. So your job si done."

"Where are you going ?" Enid asked him as she saw him approach the door.

Percy stopped, looking at the girl. It's like he didn't even take the time to notice her presence when he was talking to Grover. "It was so important i get here cause my father's a god. So i'm gonna go find him."

Grover exchanged a look with Enid. "Yeah, but it isn't that..." He was cut off by Percy who left the room, slamming the door behind him. "...simple."

Enid walked towards Grover, noticing the guilty look he still had. She put her hand on his shoulder as a sign of empathy. "This guy seems to be really stubborn. But he still does need your help."

Grover sighed, resting his head on Enid's hand in comfort. "We should follow him."

He stood up quickly. Enid raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "Do we have to? Because I was planning to go see Lu-"

"Peter Johnson is here !"

Grover looked at Enid who closed her eyes desperately. "You've got to be kidding me."

The two started running to quickly reach Percy. Enid walked in first, followed by Grover who kept yelling. "Wait, wait, wait, wait! Um. Mr. D, Camp Director. Mr, D, this is, uh, Percy Jackson."

"Yeah, Grover. I heard him the first time." Mr. D said in a bored manner as he took off his sunglasses.

"Yeah. But did you ?" Percy said with a frown, forcing Grover and Enid glared at him.

"Okay." Enid grabbed her arm as well as Grover's, pulling them both a little further. She leaned towards Percy. "You really don't want to start with this guy."

"He's starting with me." Percy defended himself like a five year old.

"Okay, Goldilocks. Do you even know what the D stands for ?" Enid raised her voice, growing more and more annoyed with Percy.

Percy frowned, confused, and looked at Mr. D. Grover sighed. "The D is for Dionysus. That's Dionysus."

"What do you mean, Dionysus ? The- Like the god, Dionysus ?" Percy said looking at Mr. D, unable to believe it.