drunk | MV1 & CL16

fictional Sunday after the race

He did it again, Max had won again and it was freaking Charles out. Not that his enemy from child on had already three championships under his belt, he also broke one record after another. 

All that Charles had was here and there a win or a podium, but also that was now a couple of months ago and he started wondering if he was in the right car and the right team. For Red Bull everything seemed so easy, but Ferrari always seemed to fuck everything up.

It didn't really matter today, at least for Charles as he had decided to get drunk. He wanted to forget everything, at least for tonight. The summer break would start tomorrow so there was no race he had to think about, at least for the next weeks.

He could get drunk every fucking day from now on, he thought and to him it seemed like a good idea, a good strategy for the summer break. But as he know himself, strategies from Ferrari members weren't always that good.

But tonight it was and so he already had his third drink in his hand, standing at the bar and looking over the crowd. He didn't came here with any one particular but he already had spotted some other drivers.

They were all here with their team or girlfriends so Charles didn't had the need to join them as he had broken up with his girlfriend just two weeks ago. But because standing there and looking over the people didn't seem right either, he went to the dance floor.

Max had watched all of his moves. He was currently sitting in the same club, celebrating his win, what number it was he didn't know himself. He had won a lot in the last months and these parties were getting pretty boring, it was always the same.

People congratulating him as he and Kelly walked in the club holding hands. His girlfriend chatted with fans, friends and other people whilst he was sipping on his drink. It wasn't any different today.

Despite today some of Kelly friends joined them, some people from Monaco. Max knew them quickly but as far as he knew it was a very good friend of Kelly with her boyfriend and two additional male friends.

One of them was sitting pretty close to Kelly but Max really didn't care. Over the last weeks they hadn't been close, hadn't had sex and if they kissed it was always just a quick touch of their lips, nothing deeper.

Max felt drifting away from her but at the moment he didn't care. He had won today and he was happy about it, likewise with his drink on which he was nipping whilst still watching the Monegasque.

Charles had made his way over to the dance floor and was dancing crazy in his state, with his sixth or seventh drink in his hand. Even Max had lost count even though he had watched his rival since he had set a foot into the club.

The Monegasque was wearing a beige shirt and dark trousers and Max had to admit that it looked good on Charles. They had gone to party a couple of times at the begin of the season and Charles always had dressed up nice, giving Max a certain tingle in his stomach.

As that exact feeling was coming back now, Max shook his head and tried to look away. He needed to look after woman, finding a new girlfriend if his relationship with Kelly was really going to an end.

It sounded hard but Max couldn't be single, he couldn't afford for the media or anyone to dig into his love life, eventually finding out that he isn't straight, he couldn't take that risk so he needed another girl by his side.