first time || MV1 & CL16

fictional summer break - Monaco
(second part of special party)

a few moments before

"So you also race in formula 1?" one of the friendly people asked Max as they were standing at th side of the bar in a little group.

"Yeah, I race for RedBull, Charles for Ferrari." the Dutch returned, smiling at the couple in front of him.

"And are you any good like are you better than Charles or about the same level?" the boyfriend asked and Charles, who stood right next to Max giggled.

"Well, I'm not bad." Max slowly explained and Lucas next to the just started laughing.

"He's the current world champion, he has already won the championship thrice." the other Dutch explained and the whole group started laughing while Max got slightly red cheeks, looking at Charles embarrassed, who just smiled at him.

"My champion." the Monegasque whispered as he squeezed Max's hand that he was still holding.

Max instantly ran a hot shiver down his back and he wondered if he had heard that correctly. But before he could think further about it, one of the other men suggested to move over to the dancefloor and sit down like most of the other people.

While walking over Charles talked to Rene, but simply pulled max with him as their fingers were still intertwined. Lucas noticed it and grinned at Max, who's chest started moving heavily again. What would they people think of them, of him.

"I need to go to the toilet quickly." he therefore excused himself and Charles immediately stopped talking, looking at the Dutchman in worry.

"Should I come with you?" he asked and nodded towards the big house, while he pulled max closer on his hand.

"I... I'm fine." Max quickly returned as he felt Charles's breath against his cheek.

"Be careful." the Monegasque whispered back and wanted to give the Dutchman a kiss on the cheek, but Max already backed off and nearly ran over to the house.

Luckily he quickly found the bathroom and firstly propping himself up against the sink, breathing heavily. Slowly he looked up into the mirror, seeing his face all red and his chest moving heavily.

After Max had gone to the toilet he splashed cold water into his face, begging that the redness would disappear so he could go out again. Charles probably thought how childish he was, Max thought as he nervously bit his lip.

But god, was the Monegasque looking hot with his messy hair, held back by the bandana, the round sunglasses on his nose and the thin white shirt, which Charles had luckily closed. Otherwise Max would definitely faint out.

After some more minutes of calming down Max took one last look into the mirror, brushing his hand through his hair before he stepped out into the big hall of the huge house again.

"Enjoying the party?" someone suddenly asked and Max shrugged together before he saw his friend walking from behind a corner.

"Y... Yeah, it's great." he returned before he rolled his eyes, "After this Jason nearly wanted to kidnap me, everything is fine."

"Sorry for that, I thought he wasn't here today." Lucas explained, before he smirked at the other Dutchman, "But I see that you have found yourself a hot bodyguard."