Chapter 7

Amber Pov

Everytime I start to speak nothing comes out. My head and stomach hurting. I gotta feeling this isn't going to end well..

.............

Dj's Pov

When I was younger I don't recall having bad dreams but now I feel like I'm about to die. I'm trying to wake up but I can't. Oh how i wish Amber could see im sweating and wake me up.

I wake up feeling sweaty and a gun pointed to my face. I jump up panicking. Only thing on my mind. Where's Munchy ? Where's Amber ? I couldn't speak these were the words that came out my mouth

"Fuck boy I swear if you hurt my family I'll kill you."

"Nigga I been watching yo house for days I know your routine. Oh and your baby's mom and daughter left. She didn't lock the door so I just walked right in." This lame ass nigga

"Man get the fuck out my face and my house. Im reaching in my pocket for my phone."

"Give me the drugs and the money you got 5 mins."

"Man get the fu -"

Before Dj can finish Brenden shot him right in the stomach. He walked over to his mini safe picked it up and walked out the house leaving the door wide open. Brenden drove off yet he still called the police.

Amber's Pov

"I'm sorry I'm just in a state of shock. I mean Dj has shown us pictures of you both but I just couldn't talk right away. I know he's going to be upset that I came to you alone. I just couldn't go another day without my daughter meeting her grandparents and family."

"Hey im Mr. Ross I didn't get your name"

"Amber."

"And I'm Mrs. Ross, im shocked and pleased to meet you. Not being funny but I thought you were here for Lee. Your daughter, whats her name ?"

"Aria Love Ross."

"Beautiful, as I was saying Aria and Jr look like brother and sister I thought he was her father. But to here Djs gotta daughter, who's how old ?"

"5. "

"Yeah 5 is a big shock to me. Honey I have to call Dj would you excuse me please ." (Mrs. Ross walks into the dining room to talk)

"Sure."

Mrs.Ross calls Dj phone repetitively 6 times until the phone is answered

"Dj baby get ya behi-"

"Ma'am, my name is officer Reyes, your son has been severely injured and is currently in surgery at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. Please get down here immediately."

"Oh gosh I can't believe it. Demarcus." (She screams and begin to cry)

"Yes honey what's wrong"

"We gotta go to the hospital it's Dj"

"Gosh, that damn boy, I tell yeah"

"Enough about that let's go."

Mr. And Mrs. Ross walked back to the living room to explain to Amber, all while Lee and Jr was about to leave.

"Son, Dj's in the hospital"
"
What the hell, what happened, did yall call Kay, D and Cali ?" (a nick name our uncle Robert in Florida gave Chase)

"Watch your mouth, we dont know yet and no call them on our way. Says Mrs. Ross."

It took a good 25 mins to get to the hospital because it's the closets one to Dj's house being that he lives the farthest from everyone. Lee was able to get in contact with everyone except D. He must be busy and he didnt wanna leave a voicemail or text message.