Chapter Seven

Sodas Pov

"Soda?"
"Soda wake up."
"Soda!"

I felt a poke to my side, "ow, what the heck steve" I open my eyes to see pony and Johnny. Shit. "Oh"

"Why are you in the parking lot with steve" Pony asked, him and steve never really got along. One time they came home beaten up, all of us thought it was socs. Found out it was the two of em' havin their own fight.

"I dont know.. m'head hurts" I got up, steve was still passed out. "Steve wake up"

"Wake up you slug" Pony jabbed the stick onto steve.

"Ow what the fuck" He scrambled back to his feet about to jump pony.

"Aw, I was hoping you were dead" Pony started to pout. I cant stand them sometimes.

"Soda?" Jonny asked. "Why is their empty bottles of liquor? You don't drink."

Shit.

I could just say it was Steve. But then they wouldn't shut up about why I was in the lot. Pony would know if I'm lying to; I ain't that good at it around him.

"I drank them. I passed out, guess soda decided to stay with me" Steve said.

Maybe Jonny could believe it, but not pony. I could see him giving me a weird look.

"Well that's nice of soda" Pony said, I could hear sarcasm.

Im am dead, so dead. I never get in trouble with darry, but knowing pony; he will find this his golden ticket to end that.

"I got to head out, see you tomorrow soda" Steve said, walking away.

"Yeah me to" Jonny started to run Steve's way. Steves parents are out of town so steve has been letting Jonny stay with him.

"I have a question soda"

"No pony, my head hurts and I ain't dealing with this" I said walking the direction home.

"Funny" I turned, "How can your head hurt if you didn't drink?"

"Pony, stop being a devil and lets go home"

"Im going to tell darry if you don't tell me" I started at him.

"Pony theres nothing to tell, Steve got drunk and I decided to stay with him in the lot"

"Stop lying soda" Pony sounded funny.

"What makes you think I'm lying?" I was sweating at this point.

"The mark says otherwise" Pony pointed out.

"What mark?" I stumbled to a broken mirror sitting face down on the lot.

"Fuck"

——
Things are getting even spicer 😏