P1

"COME ON SWEETIE YOU CAN DO IT!! " Max yelled at the top off his lungs as his daughter was fighting for P1.
Max was hiding a huge secret from Daniel...that secret being his or should I say their daughter..

Max has never felt more guilty and more happy at the same time. But as Max was caught in his train of thoughts, his daughter whose name is Jade, had just won the race!

"Mommy! Mommy! Did you see me! Did you! Did you!" Jade yelled happily.

"Of course I saw you sweetie!! You did amazing!!" The Dutch racer said to his daughter. If only Daniel knew about their daughter..(which he will soon.. very soon)

5 years later (Jade is now 16 years old)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!" Max yelled happily as his daughter came down the stairs. "Thanks mom" Jade said as she sat down to eat breakfast. "I can't believe it your already 16 years old.." Max said as he got caught up in a train of thoughts.

"Hey mom, I wanted to ask you something.." Jade said looking up at the Dutch Redbull driver. "Sure ask away sweetheart! I mean it is your birthday after all!" Max said as he swallowed a big lump in throat.

"Who's my father?" Jade asked with a serious look in her eyes. Max spits out his water and looks up at his daughter. "Are you serious?" Max asks his daughter just to be sure, just to see a look of seriousness on her face..

"I knew that this day would come.." Max said with a dull expression on his face."Listen to me,oke?" Max said to his daughter, Jade already already intrigued by her mother's sudden seriousness, shakes her head up and down. "Oke, your not going to tell anybody got that?" Max said to his daughter. "Yes I-i won't tell anyone" Jade said cursing under her breath for stuttering.

"Your father is-"

Cliffhanger!

♡You'll have to read the next chapter to see if she finds out who her father is.. And if he's going to find out about his secret daughter.. You'll never know... Or maybe you will..♡