P3

"Jade, Daniel is your father" said none other then the Spanish driver himself, Carlos.

"HE'S MY WHAT??" Jade screamed out, clearly a bit confused, "HOW IS HE MY DAD?? I LOOK NOTHING LIKE HIM!?" She yelled.

"Jade, look at him, and look at you, you have so much in common" Lando chimes in with a mouthful of pasta, Charles not saying anything, just to avoid conflict.

"Jade, honey..." Max said looking at his daughter and then at the man in front of her, "Yes.. He is your father, and Daniel she is your daughter.." The Dutchman said softly.

"How long have you been hiding her from me.." Daniel asked Max, looking at him with teary eyes.

"16 years.. He's been hiding me for 16 fucking years.." She says looking at her mother, and then at the man who is her father, the tears in her eyes start to fall, she grabs Oscar's arm, and tugs at the sleeve of his hoodie, the young Aussie knowing exactly what his girlfriend wanted, excusing them for a minute.

"Daniel, what are you doing here.." Max said with an expression on his face that was unreadable, "I asked you a question Daniel.. What the fuck are you doing here"

"I just wanted to see what you were up to... But your not so innocent you know that right Max?" Daniel explains, asking the most important thing, "Why did you hide her from me..?" He asked a bit confused and sad. The usual smile on his face gone.

"I got scared okay.. I got scared you didn't want to have a kid.. Things were already going downhill for you in Redbull... I didn't want this to hold you back.." Max explains to the older Aussie. The other drivers in the just watching and eating some popcorn whilst watching the ex teammates have it out.

"Max.. I would fucking retire if it meant that I had to take care of Jade, I don't care, that team already showed me that they give a fuck about me"

"Charles give me some.. I ran out" Lando whispers

"No ask Carlos or something! I'm not sharing! It's my popcorn!" Charles whisper shouts at the British man.

"Chili, can I have some po-"
"No, mine"

Oops what's this?
An unfinished book? Danggg I forgot about this book honestly, but  tried to continue it so yeahhh