~Chapter One; Just like them; Komodo 🍖~

Komodo swept his tail in an arc,  and grinned mischievously at the nervous SeaWing in front of him, a mysterious gleam in her eyes as she glanced at the ocean. The ocean. Komodo's least favorite place in all Pyrrhia. 

The young SeaWing, who looked as old as him, about four or five, had deep blue scales that's  shaded sky blue to midnight blue to cerulean to the palest blue you've ever saw. She had glimmers of green between her scales. It played a trick on Komodo's eyes. He squinted and realized that at her torso that was scaled a dark blue, trails of pale lime green marked it, spiraling up to her pale blue head, it had glimmers of seaweed green, deep green, almost black. She had whorls of indigo purple and teal marked here and there, with iridescent green eyes, and a ring of golden amber-purple surrounding her glimmering, sparkling pupils.

On her purplish golden brown horns there were coils of silver-laced gold, and she had sapphire and amethyst riddled glasses. She had gold-white diamond earrings in her violet acorn shaped ears, and had jade embedded silver tail bands, wound up her tail like a snake, with a pearl necklace, with a pale purple flower at the end. She had pastel blue and pink feathers attached to her horns, and her glowing SeaWing marking below her sea-blue and indigo wings softly glistened and pulsed in a comforting kind of way. Her SeaWing fins were fluffy and almost covered one of her eyes. Her description told Komodo that she was rich, or had a high status.

"Which is UNFAIR" Komodo jealousy thought, glancing at his scales, which were plain red and pumpkin orange and tangerine, with coils of golden yellow, and his black-brown spikes, almost covering his eyes too. He thoughtfully brushed along his emerald-embedded teeth, a flashback of how he got them assaulted him.

The large dark red dragon slammed him against the palm tree, drooping along a beach. He held his last pouch of coins and emeralds, and scratched his eye patch. "Hey, punk, you want these?!" The older red dragon mocked in his raspy, deep, strong voice, and continued. "Well, maybe you DON"T DESERVE THEM, ya son of a troublemaker. This is what you get. Always playing pranks in school, HA! You think you are SOOO funny. But just you wait and see when the prank swallows you instead. You'll get the taste of your own, bitter, "funny" medicine. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CLASS CLOWN! MMMEEEEE! I was supposed TO BE THE HUMOROUS ONE, THE BEST! AND I AM! I'LL SHOW YOU! I"LL SHOW YOU WHO'S BOSS!"

He stuck his tongue out at Komodo and shoved his face in the rough bark, digging his claws into Komodo's throat, and spat on him. Komodo and the bully were on a secret field trip (Because they didn't want the other tribes to know) to the Kingdom of Sea, probably to message Queen Scarlet some information. They were in a secluded spot, so the witchy teachers couldn't scream at the bully. "You jerk!" Komodo growled, slashing at the bully's claws, and it tightened and black spots started dancing in Komodo's vision. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, TWERP? WHO IS THE JERK HERE?" "Um" Komodo mumbled, scrabbling at his neck. "Still you?"

The bully pushed Komodo into the large tree harder in an outrage. "WRONG!" He growled, stamping on Komodo's tail. "Crimson! We can talk about this!" Komodo croaked, anger and worry growing inside of him. "Father wouldn't be proud... not that I care! He left me the year after I hatched! All because we were poor and all we could afford was a freaking shed! I''m funny because I don't want other dragons to find out about the REAL me. Everyone cannot be trusted! Think for yourself! NO ONE LOVES YOU! Have they EVER wondered why YOU ARE A TROUBLEMAKER?! NO! Of course not! Not even your own Mother, who is way too protective of you!" Komodo thought, emotions jumbling inside of him. He always had to be the one who was polite, dang it.

Komodo was not getting enough air. He gasped and writhed underneath the large flame-shaded dragon. The blood-colored SkyWing swiped at Komodo's face and let go. Komodo gasped and wheezed for air, breathing all he could fit in. Crimson suddenly shoved his face underwater. Komodo screamed and gurgled for help, thrashing between Crimson's harsh grasp.

Tilt of Hope (A Wings of Fire ship short story between OCs) (Gore)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें