First Quest (7)

"Oh fuck..."

Vivian raised her right leg and wiggled it.

The sole of her right shoe flapped.

She put her feet down and then she closed her eyes and massaged her temples.

"Just what I need..."

"Another problem..."

To be fair, Vivian's high-cut leather shoes were already worn out to begin with. In addition to that, it wasn't exactly the type of shoes that one uses to kick things, it was more for tracking.

She opened her satchel and began removing some stones, leaving a few small ones that were as large as an infant's fist. After that, she removed her right shoe and placed it inside the satchel.

She stared at her right foot. She had no socks but it was wrapped with bandages except for her toes and heel.

She wiggled her toes.

Now I must be careful where I step...

And I also can't use this for kicking and stomping anymore...

She raised her head and swept her gaze around the trees.

"Need some sticks again..."

***

Beak!

Beak!

A Bukaroo was flying towards Vivian who was standing in a fighting position with 2 sticks on her hand.

When the bird got within her attack range, she immediately swung one of her sticks.

Whaaack!

Beeeaaak!

Thud.

She immediately rushed to where the bird crashed and then started bashing it to death with one of her sticks.

Tak!

Tak!

Vivian stopped and stared at the bird's corpse.

Hmm...

The Body Art Mastery] (Dual Swords Mastery) - Level 1 didn't come out...

I need more enemies...

She knelt down and extracted the tail before leaving.

***

Vivian was approaching a group of tiny jumping mushrooms that were charging toward her.

This should be enough...

Whaaack!

Whaaack!

Whaaack!

Poink!

Whaaaack!

She began mowing down each mushroom.

Some time later...

Thud.

Thud.

"Haaa... Haa... Ha..."

Vivian stabbed her sticks on the ground and knelt down on one knee as she tried to catch her breath. Beads of sweat trickled down her face and she could feel some of her hair sticking on her skin.

She wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"Fuck..."

"So fucking hot..."

She raised her head and looked at the sky.

By my estimate, it's probably around 10:00 a.m. already...