Awakening Ceremony (2)

Sometime later...

Thud.

A cloth drenched in saliva fell from Vivian's mouth and to the ground.

"I... g-got it... the [Wind... M-Mastery]..." she said weakly.

A Priest standing in front of her who was about to cast another Wind Magic dropped his hand and glanced at Isaac.

"Thank you, brother. I'll handle it from here," said Isaac.

The man nodded and stepped away.

[Greater Heal].

A bright yellow light enveloped Vivian's body and cured all of her wounds.

"Congratulations, sister!" Isaac said and smiled.

Vivian slumped in the chair, her head hung down and her entire body was drenched in sweat.

There was a sound of feet running and then a hand landed on her shoulder.

Tap.

"Sister Vivian, are you okay?" a female voice asked.

Vivian slowly raised her head and looked at the person who spoke.

It was Criselle.

Although Vivian was physically fine thanks to [Greater Heal], she was mentally and psychologically drained. Prior to coming to this world, she never once experienced drilling holes into her body, especially in a scenario where she had to do it over and over again, not to mention willingly.

"I'm fine..."

"Congratulations, sister!" she said and smiled brightly.

"Mm..." she mumbled and nodded weakly.

Clap, clap, clap.

A round of applause erupted from the crowd.

"Congratulations, sister!" the crowd cheered.

"Sister Criselle, please accompany Sister Vivian to the infirmary. You have my thanks," said Isaac.

"You don't need to thank me, brother," Criselle said and smiled.

She turned to Vivian and gently pulled her up.

"Sister, let's go to the infirmary to let you rest properly."

"I'll help as well," another female voice said.

Everyone looked at her except for Vivian who was still mentally and psychologically drained.

The person who spoke was none other than Marie.

"Thank you, sister Marie," Isaac said and then turned to the rest. "Everyone, thank you all for participating in the Awakening Ceremony."

"Brother Isaac, Sister Vivian is a fellow sister, so it's natural. In addition to that, we also benefit from it because we were able to use our Magic Art in order to upgrade them and also increase our chances of learning Class Magic," said a member.

The rest nodded in agreement.

"Nevertheless, I still want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart and it makes me very proud to be a part of this Temple. May the God of Light continue to watch all over you."

"May the God of Light continue to watch over you as well, brother," they replied.

When Vivian, Criselle and Marie left as well as most of the people, one person who participated in the ceremony approached Isaac.

"High Brother Isaac."

Isaac turned his head to the person. It was a man in his mid-20s.

"Brother Chico, how many times do I need to tell you not to call me that?"