♪ ༘⋆ I

TO CONFRONT: verb; to talk with someone about something they've done that bothers you

𝄞✦⟢𓂃 ♪ ⋆。‧˚ʚ ♫ ɞ˚‧。⋆ ♪ 𓂃⟢✦𝄞

Seungmin stared at Hyunjin's soft blonde strands and looked into his pretty brown eyes. Those brown beauties met Seungmin's eyes, however, Hyunjin broke the eye contact almost as soon as it was made, turning back to talk with the people who surrounded him.

The two boys, Seungmin and Hyunjin, had been secretly dating for some time now. They didn't hang out much in public, not wanting to be found out, they'd only shown their romance in private. Though recently they hadn't even been lovey behind closed doors. Hyunjin always seemed to have something to do whenever Seungmin wanted to see him.

Seungmin sighed looking back at his own table, as Hyunjin was across the room eating with his group of friends. "Felix, I need some advice." He sought out to him sorrowfully. Felix raised an eyebrow, signaling he was all ears.

"It's for a friend not me, but what would you do if you dated someone, but they didn't seem to ever want to be around you, or their always busy." Jeongin let out a groan and rolled his eyes, he was well aware of Seungmin and Hyunjin's relationship, being Seungmin's best friend since elementary.

"Busy," Jeongin muttered under his breath, only Seungmin had heard in the noisy cafeteria.

Jisung choked up one of his fries in shock. Jisung always choked when he was surprised, even if the only thing he could choke on was pure air.

"Aw, has our Minnie finally got himself a girl?" Jisung cooed at the younger, after finally finding a way to breathe again. "Had to get you one before Valentine's Day, huh?" He continued to tease.

Seungmin raised his brows a bit at the last tease. His mind had been occupied with nothing but Hyunjin for the past few months. Valentine's Day had completely slipped his mind. He hadn't even prepared a gift for his lover.

"Pfft, what makes you think Seungmin would want a girl?" Sunoo chimed in, the two were ganging up on the poor puppy.

"You're one to talk. We all see the way you look at Jay." Jeongin slammed his fork into his tray, glaring at Sunoo. The two of them never seemed to get along.

Sunoo gritted his teeth, then opened his mouth as if he were about to speak.

"Anyways," Felix spoke up before the two started to spit flames at each other. They could have gone on and on forever. "I think if someone truly loves you, they'll at least be able to give up a few seconds of their time to text you."

"Yeah, and if not, your friend should definitely break up with their boyfriend." The youngest scoffed, giving Seungmin a strong side-eye. Though he was the younger, he was a bit protective over Seungmin, so he hadn't been ecstatic to hear Hyunjin wasn't giving Seungminn royalty treatment.