♪ ༘⋆ You

TO LOVE: verb; the feeling Hyunjin has towards Seungmin but cannot put into words

𝄞✦⟢𓂃 ♪ ⋆。‧˚ʚ ♫ ɞ˚‧。⋆ ♪ 𓂃⟢✦𝄞

"My love!" Hyunjin burst into Seungmin's room, uninvited. He held gift bags in both gloved hands, his blonde hair messy, face red like he had run all the way to the Kim's house.

"It's eight in the morning," Seungmin grumbled, rubbing his eyes as he slowly woke up.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Hyunjin placed a kiss on his cheek. Then squat down to look at him face to face. "Still sleeping?" He giggled.

"No, I'm up." He forced himself to sit up, a grunt leaving his lips while doing so.

"Good." Hyunjin climbed into the bed to lay next to Seungmin, bags still in hand. "I'll give my gifts first then." He beamed, giving a still tired Seungmin a tap on the nose, making a little boop noise as he did so.

"First," He smirked reaching into a large white bag, unlabeled and he crinkled it a bit as he reached in. He looked at Seungmin for a few moments, trying to build up some suspense. "A puppy!" He exclaimed as he yanked out a beige-furred electronic dog. It was relatively small and Hyunjin squeezed its tummy, resulting in it barking and kicking around its legs, trying to run around but unable to in the air.

"What?" Seungmin giggled at the stupidity of the gift, yet it was immensely thoughtful. Seungmin was severely allergic to dogs, but all he'd ever wanted was a puppy. One evening he and Hyunjin were dog shopping online and Seungmin picked out a golden lab he wished he could own. "Ah, I love it." He grabbed the toy, pulling it close to cuddle with. "Let's name him..." He poked at his bottom lip.

"Lucky! Because I'm lucky to have you." He planted a kiss on the corner of Seungmins pink lips. Seungmin crinkled his nose at the cringyness of that sentence but ultimately agreed to the name. "Ok, moving on." Hyunjin giggled as he continued to pull out more gifts.

The second gift was a large bouquet of classic red roses, along with a box of chocolates. Seungmin smiled as he flipped it over and found none of those disgusting orange-flavored candies. "Thank you." He whispered out, giving Hyunjin a quick kiss.

"And last but not least..." Hyunjin let out a long nervous breath. "The art project I've been working so hard on. The reason I've been so busy that I forgot to spend time with you, my dear." He slowly pulled a canvas out of a bag.

The colors were vivid shades of red, blue, green, yellow, etcetera. The colors painted a bright stunning portrait of Seungmin, though it was only a half of his face. At the bottom in black ink wrote his name and their anniversary. "Hyunjin..." He did a slow turn of his head until they were face to face. "I really love it. I'm sorry for yelling at you that day." He spoke, tears in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck and pressed their lips together.

"It's ok, I deserved it, pup." He held Seungmin by his waist with one hand and patted his back with the other. Hyunjin had given all his gifts and began to look up at Seungmin needily, as if he were waiting for something, anticipating.

"O-oh. M-my gift is myself...I guess." He whispered, ears warming a bit embarrassed at the situation.

"I'll take that gift gladly." He smirked and began to lick his lower lip, moving his eyes up and down Seungmin.

"Good," Seungmin slowly began to cup Hyunjins semi-hard-clothed cock, then climbed into his lap, kissing and grinding against him.

The bedroom door began to creak open, and thank god Hyunjin couldn't help but take a peak at Seungmin's beauty while making out. He quickly pushed the boy off his lap and lay back as if nothing had happened. Seungmin wasn't aware of the situation yet and sat in the bed facing Hyunjin puzzled and annoyed.

Seungmin's mother opened the room puzzled as well. She questioned them, mainly Seungmin, about the whereabouts of her glasses. Both boys answered saying they weren't sure of course, resulting in her leaving the room still blind and in defeat.

Immediately after the door shut, Seungmin hopped back in Hyunjin's lap, needily grinding against him. "Mm, maybe we shouldn't pup." Hyunjin moaned against his lips, holding him still by his waist.

Seungmin groaned in response and pouted a bit. Hyunjin chuckled at the younger boy's cuteness. "Let's just cuddle up and enjoy each other's presence, since it's so cold out. If you want anything more we'll have to go to my house next time." He leaned in to whisper the last bit. The words tickled Seungmin's ear.

"Ok, let's watch that cake show and eat the chocolates." Seungmin sighed and picked up his heart-shaped container giving it a little shake.

˚.

"I'm cold," Seungmin complained as he dug his face into Hyunjin's neck.

"I know something that can warm us up," Hyunjin smirked, then grabbed Seungmin's head, pulling him closer and pressing their lips together. The two needily began to kiss seemingly devouring each other. Knowing that in the end, they wouldn't be able to go far, they wanted to get as far as they could, craving, needing, the other's touch.

"Seungmin, your so perfect my angel." Hyunjin was the one to finally pull them apart, as Seungmin was back at it again grinding in Hyunjin's lap. Hyunjin looked up at the younger lovingly, thinking about how he was so desperate for his love. "I love you." This was the first time either had said those words, the three words that held so much meaning, yet seemed so small and even meaningless.

"Me too, I love you Hwang Hyunjin." He ran his slender fingers through his lover's blonde strands. The two leaned into each other, gently pressing their lips together this time. A soft tender kiss similar to their love.

ᥫ᭡

AUTHORS NOTE

The ending was cringe, but it's whatever lol. Also, I didn't proof read this sorry. I wouldn't be upset if you were to point out any mistakes.

WORDCOUNT: 1016.
PUBLISHED: January 24th, 2024.