♪ ༘⋆ Love

TO REVEAL: verb; to make previously hidden information known

𝄞✦⟢𓂃 ♪ ⋆。‧˚ʚ ♫ ɞ˚‧。⋆ ♪ 𓂃⟢✦𝄞

"Pup, there's someone here to see you!" Seungmin's mom called him to come down the stairs. As he had been ready to go for hours, impatiently waiting to be picked up he ran down the stairs, in a beige hoodie he'd stolen from Hyunjin.

"You boys be safe!" Seungmin's mom called out to them from the door, worried about their health in the snowy weather. She had the prettiest light brown hair that dropped to her shoulders, and a smile worth gold. Seungmin strongly resembled her is what Hyunjin couldn't help but think as he looked at the woman.

"Yes ma'am." Hyunjin respected her and added a slight bow to the end of his sentence. "Pup? That's cute." A smirk crept onto his rosy lips, the door closed leaving only the two of them. They were currently outside walking in the snow, as it crunched under their boots. "Can I call you that?"

"Shut up." He gave Hyunjin a slight push, pretending to be annoyed. His face revealed all though, as his cheeks were warming and a pink flush arose. He grinned at the thought of Hyunjin calling him such a name.

"Why, pup? You don't like the name?" He teased, only earning himself a glare. He moved closer to the other, taking one of Seungmin's hands out of his pocket, holding his hand, then placing both hands in the pocket of his own dark burgundy coat. "I think it's adorable." He sighed. "And I think you're adorable too." He laid a kiss on his cheek as no one was out in the unusual snowy weather.

"Oh, you're not worried about being seen?" He asked, shocked by the other's actions, a hint of playfulness in his voice.

"Mm no, I checked." Hyunjin gave the younger a butterfly kiss, rubbing his nose against the others. "Speaking of us...do you want to tell our close friends? I thought about what you said yesterday for a while. People are accepting nowadays, we shouldn't have to hide our relationship."

Us. That word had Seungmin's heart fluttering. Us meant they were together, us meant Seungmin and Hyunjin. Us was such a nice word, Seungmin considered getting it framed. "Me too. I want to tell them about...us." He admitted. It'd been his idea to keep their relationship a secret, however that had soon become one of his biggest regrets.

"Yeah, to be honest, I wasn't sure where I'd take you on a date today, just wanted to see you smiling. Let's all meet up for brunch, my friend group and yours. We can tell them today...If you're ready, that is." He turned to look at Seungmin for reassurance.

"Sounds nice." He nodded his head, in agreement.

"Ok, pup." Hyunjin pressed his lips on the other cheek, then smirked into his face.