Chapter one

My name Is Eden White, I'm 16 years old and I'm a junior in highschool. I recently transferred schools because we moved houses. I now go to a smaller school, it's a charter school this time. After I finished getting dressed I went downstairs to eat an cereal bar and drink some milk. I slide on my shoes and I grab my backpack and coat and I leave out the house. It snowed a lot last night and we were left with about 5 inches of snow.

I wish it was enough to close school but whatever. I started my car and I entered and sat in the drivers seat. While I let my car heat up, I applied some lipstick and did my mascara. After my car finally heated up I buckled my seat belt and pulled out the driveway.

.

Once I drove into the schools parking lot I looked for an parking space, I saw some parking spaces that were painted with designs, characters or just a plain color. I'm assuming those are the senior parking spaces so I find a parking space further from the entrance doors.  I turn my car off and grab my backpack and once I exit the car I hit the lock button on my keys. I approach the school's door and take a deep breath and pull the door open. I enter the school and I go to the office which was off to my left.

"Good morning! How can I help you?" said one of the office ladies,  she had curly brown hair and was wearing a white tee that said "Mondays" with a picture of Garfield .  

"Good morning. My name is Eden White I just transferred here. May I please get my schedule and my locker combination?" I asked with a smile. She nodded and she typed on her computer and an paper began to print on the printer behind her. Once the paper finished printing she picked it up and skimmed through it before giving it to me. 

"Your locker number is 70, if you go down the hallway and take a right and then go straight down again you should find it next to the band room." she said with a smile, while going back to her computer again. I thanked her and began to walk to my locker, the hallway was loud with the kids around me. They were laughing talking to their friends or blasting music in the halls.

Once I finally arrived in the hallway where my locker was located, I looked down at the paper and back at the locker. I put the combination in and it opens without issue. I place my backpack in the locker and then take my notebooks and folders out.  I check down on my schedule again, I have Algebra II for the first hour.  The bell rung since class is beginning to start, I walk to my class which isn't too far away from my locker.