chapter three

.
.
.
.

(An month later.😹)

"Eden! Do you wanna meet my other friends at lunch?" Abril asked while smiling.

I nodded, we all luckily have the same lunch so we are able to make it possible. As I was in my 4th hour class I was a little excited.

Once the bell finally rang, I rushed out of class and made it to my locker. I got my lunchbox out my backpack and quickly closed. I started to walk to the cafeteria.

Once I arrived in the cafeteria I looked around to find Abril. Once I found her I began to walk over to her. She was sitting at a smaller table with 3 other people which were here friends. I pulled up a chair and sat at the end of the table. She looked over at me and smiled. Her other friends looked over at me a little confused.

"Hi Eden!" Abril spoked before looking at her other friends and back to me.

"Guys this is Eden. We have humanities together she's cool 😎" she spoked again before looking at them again.

"That's Peyton." She pointed to a girl who was shortest one of the bunch. She had thick black hair that went to her shoulders. She was wearing a black shirt that a picture of Lady Liberty on it with red words that's read Metallica.  She wore black jogging pants.

I wanted to ask what was her favorite Metallica song. But I didn't know if she really listened to the band. Maybe she was wearing the shirt because it looked cool.

"And that's Lewis over there >_<" Abril added. She pointed to a boy who was taller than Peyton.  He had blond hair that was in a bun. He was wearing a blue button of flannel and he had on jeans.

"And lastly that's Andre \*^o^*/" she said and she pointed to another boy. He was taller than Peyton and Lewis. He had dreadlocks that went past his shoulders. He was wearing a black tee that said "My tummy hurts :(".

"What an odd shirt" I thought. He had on grey jogging pants.

After Abril finished introducing everyone she sat down and began to eat a sandwich that was in a shape of a seal.

We ate in silence for a little bit until lewis started to talk.

"Do you guys think birds are machines ?" Lewis asked in a curious tone.

"Obviously !!! Why they he sitting on thoes power lines than 🙄🙄🙄 they recharging their batteries" Abril added, she then took bite out of her seal shaped sandwich.

"They sit on power lines because it's a convenient place to sit for them 😐" Andre said while rolling his eyes.

"NUH UHHH!!😡😡" Abril shouted.
"YUH HUH 🤬🤬!" Andre yelled over her.

"Eden what do you think?" Peyton asked. Not gonna lie I forgot she was even here.

"Oh! I think birds are flesh and bones. They probably just chill on powerlines because they are everywhere. It's probably just a hangout spot to them." I shared.

"See! They just chilling." Andre said in a I told you so tone.

The conversation dies down and we all go silent again for a little while.

.
"Are we gonna go to the bunker after school today?" Abril asked.

"I don't see why not. Plus we still gotta decorate it more." Lewis added

They have a bunker ? They still build thoes ??

"What bunker ?" I asked hoping I don't sound nosey.

"We found a bunker in the middle of the woods a few weeks back and we've been making it look pretty in case we ever have to go down there in an actually emergency." Andre responded while tossing his phone in air and catching it.

"Eden we will take you there. You can help us decorate it :>" she said excitedly.