Chapter 1 - Flashback

Name: Elisabeth Goldberg
(Change the eyes to Hazel)

How could this happened to me a 18 year old girl, no family, 3 friends, redoing high school in the 11th grade, and now this me crying in my room looking at the positive pregnancy test results on my bedside dresser

How could this happened to me a 18 year old girl, no family, 3 friends, redoing high school in the 11th grade, and now this me crying in my room looking at the positive pregnancy test results on my bedside dresser..I remember it all stared when I meant the autobots.

My name is Elisabeth Goldberg born in London,England but I left to Jasper Nerva with my abusive parents because we been on the run since but after my parents finally passed after they got involved in a car crash.

Since I'm now 18 I been on my own but I'm a junior since I started 11th grade since my parents were jerks so I couldn't have time to study but now I was by lockers being pinned and punched by Vince the schools bully soon I heard an unfamiliar voice and I turned to see a young boy with black hair, blue eyes and wearing a brown short sleeve shirt with a white long sleeve shirt, black jeans, black shoes and he was in my class, I believe his name was jack.

Jack: Get away from her Vince

??: If you don't want to get a fight

Then next to jack was a girl with black hair with buns and a braid with pink highlights and wearing a colorful outfit and she looked like a fighter type.

Vince: Fine, you got lucky brat

After Vince placed me down I started crying I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was jack and he wanted to know I was ok which I nodded but he could see through my lies.

Jack: We better take you to the nurse

"No one helped me before...I been called a freak, a loser,a loner"

??: Welcome to the club..my name is Miko I'm one of Jacks friends

"I'm Elizabeth with a S and my last name is Goldberg"

Jack: how old are you

"18"

Miko: 18 aren't you supposed to be in senior...why are you in junior

"My dumb abusive parents didn't let me study for my exams so I had to take the 11th grade again and I been struggling with my home since my dumb parents finally passed after drunk driving."

Miko: I'm so sorry

Jack: My mom is planning is picking me and my friends up after school so she can look at you

"Thanks Jack"

After school, I saw a red, orange ambulance and when his mom came out she saw my condition and ran up then asked what happened which Jack explained my situation on what was going on.

June: I'm so sorry dear, why don't you come and live at my house with jack

"You sure"

June: You can't live in a house all by yourself in your situation