Chapter 3 - Telling the father

Predaking POV (Ohhh we're getting him now)
It was the next day and it's been a couple of weeks since I meant my beautiful princess Elisabeth or Elisa but she was a human and I was worried how my master shockwave would react.

[Weeks Ago]
When I flew back from dropping this young mistress named Elisabeth Goldberg I remember I gotten her number but I never used a D-Pad before but I had to hide this from everyone except...so I began walking to the kneel where my brothers were soon when I entered, Dark steel was playing with some yarn he found in the human ground called a dump site and my other brother Sky lynx was napping on his berth soon as I sat down next to my sleeping brother I heard him stir.

Skylynx: You're back early?

(Perdacon can understand each other if they're in there alt forms aka beast forms)

"I was attack some autobots till..never mind"

Darksteel: Is brother in love

"What no *orange blush*"

Darksteel: Yes you are your blushing...who your crush?

SkyLynx: Yes brother who is it?

"Ummm..."

Shockwave: Predaking I see the mission went well

"Actually...there may been some what the word oh hiccups"

Shockwave: Like what

"Umm..."

Darksteel: Brother is in L-O-V-E he had a crush

"*growl*"

Shockwave: Predaking enough..if it is someone you like, you can tell me and I will an....

"It is a human, a fleshy and her name is Elisabeth she such a beautiful gal and she had a hard time like me and my brothers...and *shockwave handed him a D-Pad* huh?"

Shockwave: I won't tell anyone

"*look back*"

Skylynx: Bro we won't either because your love will be safe with us and our master

"Megatron?"

Shockwave: I'll make sure neither of them knows

"Thank you Shockwave"

After Shockwave left, my brothers went back to what they were doing so I began typing in the number.
[Timeskip to present day]
And now it's been a couple of weeks and me and her became what humans call girlfriend and boyfriend but one night while I was about to sleep, I heard a ringing on my D-Pad and saw a message.

(Yes this is her name on his D-pad)

Princess: King there something I need to tell you..meet me at our usual spot at 6

'Something must be wrong'

Soon after reading that I had to carefully sneak out but when that seeke saw me he asked me where I was going but I growled at him and told him I was going out on a fly just to spread my wings for a bit then I'll be back.

Starscream: Fine, just go this is your fourth flight this week geez

After the annoying Seeker left, I ran to the fly deck and once I changed into my dragon for I made sure not to be spotted so it took a couple of hours but I finally got there once I was there I saw one of the autobots with her so I jumped on him.

Smokescreen: Woah what the heck...

Elisa: King stop it..he knows but he won't tell anyone

After hearing that I backed up and transformed then helped him up and apologized about what happens which he accept but he'll be waiting outside so I picked up Elisa and we went inside and sat in our usual spot but she was wearing the most beautiful clothes ever.
(This is the usual spot)

(These are her clothes)

"You look beautiful dear"

Elisa: Thanks King but there something I need to tell you

"Like what"

Elisa: Can you bring your head to my stomach please

So as I placed her down and by the shore then as I sat down with her and placed my audio receptors on her stomach which I heard a faint sound like a heart beat or sparkbeat so when I sat my head up and I looked at her with an upset look I knew something was up.

"Sweetspark what the matter"

Elisa: I'm Pregnant and it's your's Predaking

After hearing that I looked at her in shock soon after she place her hands on her stomach and showing proof I saw a little bump on her stomach showing she was sparked...so I picked her up and stared twirled her around in a hug but had to be careful not to hurt her.

"I'm a sire to my own sparkling"

Elisa: Sire means father and sparkling means baby right?

(nod then kiss her cheek)

Elisa: You're not mad?

"No I'm not mad...I'm happy but I can't tell.."

Elisa: Don't worry, you're not the only one who needs to keep this a secret

"I love you princess (hug carefully)"

Elisa: I love you too

Shockwave: Predaking where are you, megatron has been looking for—

Elisa: Is that shockwave you been talking about

Shockwave: Is that Elisabeth

Darksteel/SkyLynx: Hi Elisa

Elisa: Hi guys

Predaking: well I had to meet up with her because she had to tell me something...you guys are going to be uncles

Shockwave/Darksteel/SkyLynx: WHAT!

Shockwave: *whisper yell* Are you say that your Femmefriend is pregnant

"Yes but I'll be there to see what lord megatron needs"

Shockwave: See you soon...*com off*

"I gotta go"

Once I carried her out of the cave and I saw the rookie I gave her because she feel asleep on the way back and I gave him a threat saying if any of the autobots find out he would be the first one dead which he nodded quickly and left soon I flew back in a serious mood but happy on the inside.