Chapter 2 - Depression and Anxiety

(Ingore the glasses, backpack and phone case)

It was the next day and I was getting dressed for school and I saw my baby bump hasn't shown yet so that was good it would take a couple of months to make it fully grown.

Once I was out of my room I began heading to school and I wasn't hungry to eat so when I saw the toast on the corner my craving was kicking in and I had to eat something so I grabbed a piece of toast with my favorite jam Grape and I saw wheeljack waiting for me.

Wheeljack: Hey kid how you feeling..I heard you weren't feeling well

"Yeah probably after that experience I been feeling under the weather"

Wheeljack: "under the weather"

"It's another saying that your sick"

Wheeljack: Oh ok, well better get you to school

As Wheeljack left the driveway and started heading to my school I knew Ratchet would be busy this time because after that day, they still haven't found Predaking yet which worries me.

Soon I heard my phone buzzing and it was Predaking so I had to be care while I was texting because him and wheeljack do not get along so well.

Predaking 🐉: Hey my lovely princess (his nickname for her)

-Hey King..

Predaking 🐉: Why haven't you text last night?

-I was feeling sick that day so I couldn't lift up my phone

Predaking 🐉: are you feeling well now?

-Yeah I am..but I'm off to school now

Predaking 🐉: Be careful Now!

-Thanks King 👑

After texting Predaking I heard the door open and I walked out so once I saw the others I heard wheeljack "have a great day kid" which made me smile a little bit so while walking in with the others, I began thinking about Vince and the mean girls

Jack: Hey Don't worry Elisa, no one will harm you, now let's get to class ok

*nod*

Once we got to class everything was going well so during lunch I had to see is Predaking was alright because he been quiet after our last conversation in wheeljack.

-Hey It's me, I'm worried are you alright...just text me back when you can King?

Now it was the waiting game and....soon I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Miko asking who I was talking to which I replied with no one soon I got out of messages and turned my phone off.