Chapter 5 - 8 months later

Jack POV
(How many months went by is the title)
It's been a couple of months since we went hard on Elisa and her about her child and "boyfriend" but now it was the next morning and I still felt so bad for Elisa and she didn't even come out of her room and she probably on her 40th week mark which was the size of a cabbage and she hasn't been in school for a couple of weeks so me and mom began getting worried about her so I decided to go see her and bring her breakfast.

Once I knocked on the door I saw the door open by itself soon when I opened I dropped the food made for pregnant people and saw the window opened and all her of her stuff was gone so I ran to my mom and told her what happened.

June: What!...ok not to panicked maybe she just wanted to sleepover with smokescreen since she felt bad...ill call ratchet

"Ok"

—-Over at the base—
While smokescreen was in his room since he was the human term grounded, bee was talking with acree, wheeljack playing basketball with bulkhead, and ratchet was looking over Elisa files with ultra manugs and optmius.

*ring*

Ratchet: Hello

June: Hey Ratchet it's June...is Elisa over there

O.P: No she not...I thought she was with you two

June: Jack said her window was open

U.M/O.P/Ratchet: WHAT!

Acree: What's going on

Ratchet: June is saying Elisa is not there 

Everyone else: What!

O.P : this is my fault...if I..

Ratchet: It's not your fault optmius, it's all our faults we went a little hard on her..but where did she go

Smokescreen: You don't think...

Everyone: *looking worried*

—Where June and Jack were—
Jack POV
While mom was on the phone with the others I heard her hang up and sigh then she looked at me with a sad look on her face which I knew she wasn't there.

"Don't worry mom we'll find her"

June: I hope do so too...

[On the nemesis ship]

(What she's wearing now)

Elisa POVIt's been a few months and and I'm 41 week pregnant the first time megatron found out he was mad like pit but after a CNA/DNA test on me and megatron found out the child was Predaking, he allowed him to keep me under Predaking safety but ...

Elisa POV
It's been a few months and and I'm 41 week pregnant the first time megatron found out he was mad like pit but after a CNA/DNA test on me and megatron found out the child was Predaking, he allowed him to keep me under Predaking safety but still had to be punished for lieing same with Shockwave, and his brothers.