our precious//atsushi x dazai x chuuya//

-fluff and angst

(Atsushi get kidnapped and chuuya and dazai are not happy about it)

Warning: torture.

Short(898)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Chuuya and dazai are overprotective of they're precious atsushi so they were pissed to find out he was kidnapped. "WHAT!?!" dazai yelled, the agency member didn't dare to mess with angry chuuya or dazai. "we're trying to track him down." Kunikida said and chuuya just looked angry but worried at the same time. Dazai just couldn't believe it, atsushi was kidnapped, of course dazai was worried about atsushi. "How did this happen?" Chuuya suddenly ask, atsushi wasn't on any mission so it made no sense. "Atsushi left the agency to grab some lunch..that when he was kidnapped." Kunikida explained, chuuya just sighed. "I wouldn't be surprised but.. I think they kidnap atsushi because of chuuya and dazai..." Kyouka suddenly said and no one was surprised about that but kyouka wasn't sure. "I think we've got a lead." Tanizaki said, ranpo nodded in agreement and they immediately made a plan to get atsushi back.

Atsushi didn't know why he was kidnapped but it hurt. Atsushi was in so much pain, he could hear the person laughing as he keeps kicking atsushi. Atsushi was on the ground covered in a bunch of blood, which was his own blood and his body slowly healing. Atsushi hated it, everything's was hurting and he wanted chuuya and dazai to comfort him and save him. The person didn't stop thought and he kicked hurting the poor tiger. 'Chuuya..osamu..' Atsushi thought to himself as he slowly tries to open his eyes to stare at the person.

Dazai planned on beating the living shit all the person who kidnapped atsushi and no one was going to stopped him. "we're here." Kunikida said, chuuya immediately busted down the door and they all went to look for atsushi. Dazai immediately hit the living shit out of the person and atsushi looks so relieved to see dazai and chuuya. "Atsushi!! Sweetie, we're here." Chuuya softly said as he holds atsushi in his arm and atsushi is just crying into chuuya chest, while dazai beat the shit out of the person. "we need them to be alive." Kunikida said, kunikida honestly didn't wanted the person to live but he has no say in that so sadly the person live for now.  dazai just glare at the person and then he went to atsushi.

"Atsushi..it's going to be okay..yosano will check your injuries and then we can go home and cuddle." Dazai softly said as chuuya pick up atsushi and atsushi just hold onto chuuya as they walk out of the building and the police take the person into custody. Both chuuya and dazai kept comforting atsushi and giving kisses. "darling, we're at the agency..yosano will check your injuries." Dazai softly said and atsushi just nodded but he didn't let go of chuuya. Yosano did a quick check up and most of the injuries were already healing so that was good. "his injury should heal normally but he will have some trauma probably.." Yosano explained and fukuzawa just looked upset because one of the employee got hurt. "Atsushi can stay home for a few days, and he should probably talk to someone." Fukuzawa said, kyouka slowly walked up to atsushi and gave him a hugged and then they were on the way home.

"Finally home.." Dazai said as he sighed and atsushi hasn't talked at all. "Sweetie..we're home." Chuuya softly said and atsushi just nodded as they walked into the house. "Let..get you into something comfortable." Chuuya softly said as he slowly undresses atsushi and atsushi just sit there. Dazai look so sad, atsushi just stared off into space. "Atsushi..you're safe." Dazai suddenly said and atsushi just started to cry again. Both chuuya and dazai went to comfort atsushi as he cries in their arms.

"It okays..atsushi.." Chuuya said as he kisses atsushi forehead and atsushi just hold onto both of them. Atsushi slowly stop crying and eazai and chuuya quickly change into something comfortable so they could cuddle with their boyfriend. they immediately cuddle atsushi. Atsushi was the middle of them, while both of them were on sides. "Do you want to talk about it?" Chuuya asked, atsushi just nodded as a no. "No.." Atsushi slowly said and both chuuya and dazai were fine with that. Dazai was holding onto atsushi tightly and he didn't want to let go at all. Chuuya was playing with atsushi uneven hair and he was making sure everything was okay.

"Don't worry..fukuzawa give you a few days off so you can sleep in." Dazai softly said and atsushi was happy to hear that because he didn't feel like going to work. Atsushi was getting a little tired so he was yawning. "Go to sleep..we will be here no time to protect you.." Chuuya softly said as dazai kisses atsushi one more time. "I love you guys.." Atsushi softly said as he slowly fell asleep in their arms. "We love you too." Chuuya softly said and Dazai just smiled. both chuuya and dazai went to bed after atsushi went to sleep.

Atsushi was able to talk to someone and everything is going pretty normal but once in awhile he does get scared but his boyfriends are here to help.