love//atsushi x akutagawa x chuuya x dazai//

-fluff and angst

(🤷‍♀️maybe people might not ship this but like I don't care!)

Warning: suicide.

(It also atsushi angst🤭)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi, akutagawa, chuuya and dazai have been dating for a while now and their relationship has been going great and they all love each other. Atsushi has never talked about his past, each time he has a nightmare, he always ignores it, which leads to his boyfriends being worried all the time for atsushi. Atsushi just didn't want to be a burden, he didn't want the other to worry about him at all so he suffered alone but his boyfriends desperately wanted to help atsushi but atsushi never let them. Atsushi soon just couldn't take it anymore, he was tired and exhausted each day but he still didn't tell anyone so the next best option was end himself.

Atsushi was in the dorm, he usually stays with chuuya place because it the biggest but atsushi didn't want to kill himself in chuuya house so the next best option was the dorm. Atsushi breathe in and out, there was a bottle of pills, they were all mixed up. Atsushi quickly swallowed them all. Atsushi immediately started to feel the effects of the pills, he fell to the ground, hitting his head on the way so it was bleeding a bit. Atsushi couldn't focus on anything, he was dizzy but he hear someone yelling and that was dazai. Dazai knew something was wrong with his boyfriend so he went to check up on atsushi and he basically found atsushi trying to kill himself.

"Atsushi!! Stay with me!" Dazai said as he hold atsushi face, atsushi just close his eyes, dazai was crying, he didn't want atsushi to die. "Atsushi..come on! Stay with me.." Dazai said, he was waiting for yosano and lucky enough yosano made it in time to heal atsushi so atsushi was alive but was unconscious. "Atsushi.." Dazai said, he was holding onto atsushi, yosano just didn't say anything, she was in shock, she couldn't believe it. "We..need to get atsushi to the agency.." Yosano slowly said, dazai just nodded as he pick up atsushi, and they went to the agency.

Chuuya and akutagawa were notified about what happened and they basically ran to the agency, they were worried for their boyfriend. "Chuuya and akutagawa..atsushi is in yosano office.." Kunikida said, chuuya just nodded, both akutagawa and chuuya walked into yosano office, they saw atsushi in the hospital bed and there was a crying dazai. "we're here." Chuuya softly said as he walked closer to dazai, akutagawa just stay silent as he stare at his unconscious boyfriend. "It going to be okays.." Chuuya said, dazai just nodded as he hold atsushi hand, akutagawa just sit down and they wait for atsushi to wake up.

Atsushi woke up about a hours later, and he was a bit confused, atsushi looked around, and then he saw dazai. "osamu.." Atsushi slowly said as he moved his hand, dazai immediately looked at atsushi, he was so relieved to see atsushi awake, he immediately hugged atsushi. "Atsushi! I'm so glad..!!" Dazai said as he started to cry again, atsushi just looked down, as akutagawa and chuuya walked into the room because they hear dazai. "Atsushi!" Chuuya said as he basically run towards atsushi and akutagawa just smile.

Atsushi felt a bit overwhelmed, he didn't know what to say so he started to cry and apologize. "I'm sorry!" Atsushi said, between sob, his boyfriend were heartbroken but they immediately went to comfort atsushi and they try their best to calm atsushi down. "It okays atsushi.." Chuuya softly said, atsushi just keep on crying, as chuuya hugs him so he was basically crying into chuuya chest. After a while, atsushi has finally stopped crying, but chuuya didn't let go of atsushi. "How are you feeling, atsushi?" Yosano softly asked, she was basically in the room the whole time but was quiet.

"I feel fine.." Atsushi whispered, the pills were already digested due to his ability, he digests things faster, yosano just nodded as she writes things down. "Atsushi..are you feeling ready to talk about what happened or do you need time?" Yosano asked, atsushi just thought about for a while, he didn't really want to talk but he decided to talk. Akutagawa, chuuya and dazai were in the room the whole time as atsushi talked about everything, they were shocked and horrified at the same time. "Thank you for telling us..atsushi, we will help you.." Yosano said, atsushi just nodded, yosano soon left the room to tell the president about everything and she did get permission to do so.

"Atsushi..sweetie..don't worry, we will help you." Akutagawa softly said as he kisses atsushi forehead, both chuuya and dazai nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry.." Atsushi said, he felt bad, his boyfriends wanted to help before but he didn't let them, atsushi was feeling guilty. "Don't apologize atsushi, you did nothing wrong." Chuuya said as he hold atsushi face and he kisses atsushi, atsushi kisses back and nodded. "Hello atsushi..you're getting a few weeks off and once you come back to work your workload will be less until your mental health is better." Fukuzawa explained, yosano was right next to him. "I would recommend seeing a therapist but I can't force you but at least consider it." Yosano softly said, atsushi just nodded and then yosano did a few checks up and soon atsushi was allowed to go home.

"I'll order some take out." Chuuya said, atsushi went to change it to the comfortable and then he was forced to sit down and cuddle not that, he minded though, atsushi loves to cuddle. Soon the food was here and atsushi obviously has his favorite, which was tea on rice, his boyfriend were smiling as they watch atsushi smiling and eat his tea on rice. "..done." Atsushi softly whisper as he sent the bowl down, suddenly akutagawa kisses atsushi and atsushi just melts into the kiss. "Hey! I want to kiss atsushi!" Dazai said as he grab atsushi and kisses him, chuuya just sighed, this was a normal day for them. Atsushi just giggled as he was kisses again by chuuya.

Atsushi was now pretty tired and the other knew because of the yawning coming from atsushi. "Warm.." Atsushi softly said as he snuggles into akutagawa chest, it was decided that akutagawa would be a pillow. "I love you..all.." Atsushi softly said as he yawned again, chuuya, dazai and akutagawa just smiled. "we love you too." Chuuya said, akutagawa and dazai just nodded in agreement as they carried atsushi to the bedroom. Atsushi basically curled up into a ball, he was laying on akutagawa chest like a cat, while dazai and chuuya were on the side. Atsushi was already sleeping, each one of his boyfriend kiss him on the forehead. "Good night.." Chuuya whisper as he looks away from dazai, dazai just looked away as well. "Night." Dazai said, akutagawa just sighed, dazai and chuuya always fight about something. "Good night." Akutagawa finally said, and then they went to sleep.

Atsushi soon went to therapy, after a lot of things and his boyfriend and the agency was there and helping him through everything. Atsushi mental health soon got better and atsushi was a lot more happier.

(Honestly do people even like this? Like😭)