Kiss and Lollipop

A/N: well would you look at that, another oneshot book. But expect slow updates.

Jennie took out another cigarette from her pocket. I think it's menthol guessing from the smell even without lighting it up yet.

She got her lighter and lighted it up before taking a long drag and blowing the smoke out. I had to cover my nose and mouth, even if it means I should pause my breathing.

Great! Now I'm a second hand smoker. I couldn't hold my breathe for a long time and ended up inhaling the smoke from her cigarette.

"You stop smoking or I'm breaking up with you." I finally say. Smoking is bad, why do people even still use it when they know themselves the consequences of smoking.

Jennie looked at me and tilted her head, then she leans on the railings. We're outside the balcony of her apartment. "Baby, just let me okay? It's my kind of stress reliever. My mom and I had an argument before I called you here."

I always felt bad about Jennie and her mom always arguing. But I also don't want her to be smoking, I have a really bad takes on smokers. I hate them to the bones.

"You're killing yourself with that you know? And what? You'll leave me when you die?"

"You're being dramatic again." She loves my dramatic ass.

A few weeks passed that night I told her to stop smoking. I did not talk to her at all. I don't really like her smoking. You would understand and you also wouldn't. It's complicated.

Right now she's chasing me at the school's parking lot. I was on my way to my car when I heard her calling me, so I fastened my pace to reach my car but she caught me. She was out of breathe, that quickly. Of course what would you expect from a smoker? Their lungs are fucked up.

"I'm sorry okay. Please, talk to me already?" She looked at me with that kind of look that makes me always surrender. "Please baby?"

She's insane if she thinks I will talk to her and give in- "You drive them, to your apartment."

_

We were back again to her balcony. The ashtray she left here is still in the same place, unmoved and uncleaned. It was like it wasn't used at all.

She catches me staring at the ash tray and she sighs, "Baby, I swear I stopped smoking already."

My eyes meets her pleading eyes. I came to know she had a fight with her mom again, and I know how bad she wants to have a cigarette between her lips right now.

I see her biting her lip, almost bleeding. "You're holding back." I whispered.

She hung her head low, and I feel disappointed. She badly wants to take a drag.

But instead, I cup her sad face and kissed her. She was taken aback but responds anyway. After a while, she pulls back, her face in dazed. She was staring at out the balcony earning me a giggle.

I then unwrapped the lollipop I bought for her back the night she called me here and stuffed it in her mouth. She looked at me and took the lollipop out.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" I hummed in response as I also got myself a lollipop. "Don't you see kisses and lips is better than cigarettes?"

She smiled the faces me. "Can I get another kiss then please?"

I giggled and gave her another kiss before pulling away. "I'm proud of you baby."

That night, she stopped smoking and finally got used to using lollipop and my lips of course instead of unhealthy cigarettes.

A/N: no to smoking, yes to lips!