Cold

"Are you sure you're okay Lisa? You know you can just go home and let me take your place, right?" Jungkook said when he noticed a pale and weak looking Lisa. They were friends since highschool until they decided to work on a cafe for a while after graduating.

"I'm good.. I think I can manage."

Jungkook hesitated at first thinking Lisa is too weak to even manage the cafe but he knows how stubborn his friend is. It wasn't a secret how he admires Lisa not only as a friend but more than that, but he knew he didn't have a chance, he never had.

Their shift ended thirty minutes ago, Jungkook offered Lisa a ride home which she didn't refuse as she wanted to go home ASAP with the throbbing pain in her head and weak body.

At home, Lisa slumped on her couch immediately, not even changing her clothes. She needed to sleep to ease the pain.

_

Lisa woke up comfortably, she was wrapped in a thick blanket and was comfortably lying down her queen size bed. She lift the blanket and saw she was changed into her pajamas.

Already having an idea who changed her clothes, her bedroom door opened and saw the person she had in mind holding a tray with a bowl and a glass of water.

"Hi.." Came a small voice from the person on the door. She has a worried face but masked it with a smile.

"Jennie?"

Jennie walked towards Lisa and placed the tray on the bedside table before kissing the girl's forehead. "I came as soon as Jungkook told me you were feeling mot good."

The sick girl looked at the time and saw it was only 7pm, if Jennie came to take care of her then she calculated she came about one to two hours ago about time for her last exam.

Horror was visible in Lisa's eyes, "Baby.. you didn't have to come. Your exams.."

Jennie smiled before kissing Lisa's forehead again and hugging her tight while caressing her back. "I wouldn't act careless, you know that baby. Especially if it's for you and me."

"What do you mean?"

"I finished my exams fast and well before coming here to tale care of you like a girlfriend should do." Jennie explained and pulled away now facing her girlfriend. "You're important to me to Lisa, aside from my studies for the future which by the way includes you."

Lisa hid her face on her girlfriend's neck, hiding the now more red cheeks. "I love you, you know that right?" Lisa asked the obvious.

Jennie nodded, "Uh-huh, I know that from the start until now, until tomorrow, until who knows when? And oh, in the other universes too, I love you."

The two hugged, the warmth between them fighting the coldness of the weather as well as the colds Lisa was having completely forgetting the soup Jennie made herself.

A/N: it's boring😭