𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

Sienna returns to King's Landing with Aemond, Baela and Rhaena a few weeks later. By then Daemon had made all the arrangements for Rhaenyra and Harwin's wedding. Upon her return Sienna immediately goes to meet with Aegon and Helaena who are overjoyed to reunite with their mother after almost one year.

They were happy with Alicent too but they still wanted their mother. Sienna notices the look of disappointment which appears on Alicent's face for a moment. After talking to Aegon and Helaena, Sienna sends them to greet Aemond, Baela and Rhaena and herself turns to Alicent.

"Alicent, it is so good to see you again." Sienna states hugging Alicent gently before pulling away. She is with child for three moons. "How is your babe doing?" Sienna gently puts a hand on her stomach.

"It is great to see you again, Sienna. And the babe is doing rather well. I am rather happy that I can claim I gave birth to the child."

Sienna smiles sadly at Alicent's statement. "I am sorry you had to face all that, Alicent. And I am extremely sorry that I did not do something."

"There is nothing anyone can do other than hope for some sort of revenge. I got mine when he fell ill."

"I believe we both did. But that is enough on Viserys for now. Tell me how you and Lord Criston are doing."

"Please. There is no necessity for you to call me Lord, my Queen." Criston states entering the room. "I am sorry for the intrusion but I was told I will find you here."

"No need to apologize, Criston and please don't call me Queen. Sienna will do. I was just enquiring to your married life."

"And I am certain we can keep you entertained with our stories."

Sienna chuckles. "Certainly."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Sienna herself walks Rhaenyra down the aisle to Harwin Strong who having left the Kingsguard has taken his father's place in the Small Council allowing his father the peace and quiet of their home that he had longed for.

When asked you gives Princess Rhaenyra away, everyone had turned to look at Sienna to learn her answer. "Queen Sienna Targaryen... her mother."

Tears of joy and gratitude gather in Rhaenyra's eyes as she smiles widely at her stepmother, aunt and once lover. But for the last few years, Rhaenyra has seen Sienna as a mother figure who helps her in all her duties as a Princess and a mother.

"Thank you." Rhaenyra whispers to Sienna before stepping beside Ser Harwin. Sienna stands beside Daemon with Aegon, Helaena, Aemond, Baela and Rhaena in front of them.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Everyone dances at the reception for Rhaenyra and Harwin's wedding. Rhaenyra smiles radiantly something that had been missing during her first wedding. Many notice it and start whispering how this union will be good for the Princess.

Sienna sits at the High Table not bothering to dance even when Daemon asks her to. Sienna watches as Daemon dances with Rhaena, Aemond dances with Baela and Aegon dances with Helaena.

As the song changes, Aemond whispers something into Baela's ear and the two come to the side. Aemond approaches his mother. "Can I have this dance? Please?"

"I told you I am not dancing today." Sienna replies.

"Not even with your own son?" Aemond tries again.