𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

"Are you certain you do not want to come with us?" Sienna asks Aegon and Helaena after they decline the offer of going on the Progress with her.

"Yes, Mother, we are certain." Aegon responds.

"But maybe we will be able to join you for a little while." Helaena offers.

"That will be nice." Sienna smiles softly.

"We will miss you, Mother." Aegon tells Sienna shortly followed by Helaena.

Sienna hugs them both. "Do you promise to not trouble Lady Alicent while I am gone?"

"We do." Helaena immediately answers.

"Consider her your mother while I am on the trip. Okay?"

"Okay." Aegon replies slightly reluctant. He cannot fathom the idea of considering someone else as his mother.

After talking to Aegon and Helaena, Sienna makes her way to Alicent. "We should talk." Sienna states.

"I promise you, Sienna, while you are gone, I will make sure everything remains peaceful." Alicent immediately says.

Sienna laughs a little. "That's not what I am here to talk to you about but it is nice to hear that."

"Thank you. What did you want to discuss?"

"The children." Sienna gestures down at the yard where Aegon and Helaena are talking to Aemond and Baela. "They should be told the truth soon."

Alicent looks around and lowers her voice. "We did all this to protect them. If they learn the truth, we do not know how they will react and if the reaction is bad, then..."

"They deserve the truth, Alicent. It will be better if they hear it from us and not from some... spies who gathered information to destabilize our House."

Alicent sighs. "Fine but not now. After you return, we will tell them."

"We return two moons before Aemond and Baela are set to marry, Alicent. That is two years."

"I will not be dealing with telling them the truth without you here. It is already hard enough that they consider me as their mother more than they consider you."

"Did it ever occur to you, Alicent, that I might have pushed them more towards you; pushed them to consider you their mother? It has always been easier like that."

"Yes, then you did not have to worry about raising children and you could just worry about the throne. But Aemond being born changed that, didn't it? You actually had to raise a son. And Daemon having children just meant that you could not avoid his children too. You had to raise all three."

"Listen carefully, Alicent. I deal with a lot of things and most of them involve affairs of the state. But..." Sienna looks around once. "... some involve hiding dead bodies. And I am very good at that. So don't threaten me."

"Is everything alright?" Ser Arryk asks walking upto them.

Sienna steps back as Alicent quickly turns away from Ser Arryk. "Yes, Ser Arryk, everything is alright." Sienna plasters a fake smile on her face. "Good day, Alicent. I will see you again after the Progress."

The threat hangs in the air even as Sienna walks away with Ser Arryk. Criston approaches Alicent seeing his wife's distress.

"What did she say?" Criston questions.

"That we should inform Aegon and Helaena of the truth." Alicent replies. "And some thinly veiled threats about what happens if I do not follow her orders."