#4 The Vitruvian Man

Second-year High school | After Araling Panlipunan class

During AP class, Sir. Nelson Discussed about the Renaissance period. He blabbled on and on about the Different artists, sculptures, and paintings that were made during that time of the universe. But, there was one piece that caught your attention.

The Vitruvian man by Leonardo Da Vinci. 

"Lina"

"Yes?

"Do you think what sir Nelson said was true about the man?"

"What man?"

"The one that Da Vinci drew about proportions"

"Ohh You mean the Vitruvian man?"

"Yeah, Do you think what sir Nelson said about the size of your pinky being the same size as my thing down there?"

At that moment my mind was a bit confused thinking: "WHAT WAS THIS GUY THINKING??? out of all the people and men to ask in the classroom he specifically asked me??? PUTANGINA ANO BA TO?? PANO AKO MAG RESPOND NIYAN??? DOES HE PROBABLY THINK I HAVE A STICK DOWN THERE??? WTF???"

But of course, being the calm-acting person that I am I calmly said:

"You know, what if you go check it for yourself"

AND THE IDIOT RESPONDED

"Good idea, I'll go to the toilets and check" And he went out of the classroom to check his size.

He got back to the classroom and jokingly cried. I stupidly asked him if he checked it and I got no reply. He just stayed there pretending to cry on his seat. So I took that as a yes and that he was embarrassed to tell me soo of course, I laughed at him. Yes. laughed at him.