Chapter 15: I Miss You

...

Sana's POV

"When I told her I will wait for her no matter what it does not actually mean this long" I complained to Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo-sshi.

We are here at the set waiting for our turn. And the best way to kill time is to talk. Apparently on this one I mostly do the talking.

"It's been like 3 days Sana" Jihyo said making fun of me. It's not like I sounded like a needy girlfriend.

"It's true, and it might actually take longer than you expect but I have an idea." Nayeon said but hearing her having an idea excites me.

"What it is Unnie?" I ask her eager to know it. Because I remember that she is the same person who push me to texts her and invite her to my birthday and that actually work.

"Aigo that means it's trouble" Jih sigh and I laugh at their antic. Nayeon saying it's not but how will we know if we won't try.

"Let's use Minari to text her ex" Nayeon-unnie said and immediately wave her hand in her defense. Does she mean Jeongyeon-ssi?

"Nayeon-unnie your so noisy" Jih scolded her and I am waiting for Nayeon-unnie to clarify it.

"It's true Sana-unnie, they sort of had a thing before but don't get mad at Mina-unnie." Tzuyu suddenly appears and giving me an important information that I just found out today.

"Really? I didn't know that." I said and now standing up. I need some fresh air.

Maybe that's why she hasn't texted because she was contemplating or maybe she still likes Minari. I don't like feeling and overthinking this way.

I wanted to talk to her but then I should be mad for her not telling me that. Okay I won't text her and won't bother to reply when she texts back.

...

Tzuyu's POV

What's with Sana-unnie why did she just walk away. I just stated the fact. Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo-unnie is looking at me as if I just did something bad.

"Why?" I ask them and they move their head sideways.

"You shouldn't have told her that now she's overthinking." Jihyo-unnie answer me. It's true but Sana-unnie deserve to know that too.

"Tzuyu you should have think before saying such thing and Minari might be in trouble because of that." Nayeon-unnie explains to me and I know it's my fault but it's true anyway.

"Sorry Unnie, but I'm more worried about Jeongyeon-unnie because we all know Sana-unnie." I said and they all nod.

I shouldn't have said that but the least that I can do is give my girlfriend heads up so that she can be able to help out Jeongyeon-unnie.

...

Jeongyeon's POV

It's pretty here at this province I have been here. I guess it's good that I go with Jisoo at her hometown. I needed this time too to clear up my head. But that's hard since I keep on thinking about her. I don't know but I can't stop thinking about her and what could she possibly doing right now I do hope that she's doing great.

I haven't texted her and I made it clear that I needed some time.

"Where did you went?" Jisoo asks me and that brought me back to reality.

"Nothing I just this is a nice place." I pointed out which is true. Breathing some fresh air in here is so nice. Her family is welcoming as well.

"I'm glad that you came here with me Jeongyeon-sshi" Jisoo said and flashing her gummy smiles. Speaking of gummy smiles, I remember Minari how it suits her smiling like that.