Chapter 9: Conversation

....

"You know you were my first love" Jeongyeon said at the younger girl who is sitting beside her as they watch the sunset together.

There's a long silence and both of them didn't mind it since they are busy admiring the sunset.

It wasn't an awkward silence but the soon the younger needs to break that silence.

"I didn't know" The younger reply to Jeongyeon but Jeongyeon just smiles while still looking far away.

So the younger is confused on Jeongyeon's reaction but going back to what Jeongyeon said a while ago it new to her. She didn't know that back then she was someone's first love.

There's so much going on and her head can't help but think too much about what happened.

"Hey don't think too much about it" Jeongyeon said as she notices that the younger girl is playing with her nails indicating that she's thinking.

If there's one thing that Jeongyeon likes a lot about Mina is that she never changes she is still the innocent kindest person she knows back when they were trainee.

"How did you know?" She asked and looking to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon just smiles.

"You are still the Mina I know back then that's why, and because of that I'm grateful" Jeongyeon said then stretch her legs.

Mina doesn't know how to react so she just kept quiet. But this is probably the time to admit the she likes Jeongyeon back then.

"I did like you a lot before, even if I don't believe in first love you can say that if someone asks me who's my first love then I'll answer that it's you"

Mina honestly blurted out that information that she kept for a long time.

It's a bit sad on how things set apart for them but they need to make a lot of sacrifices in order for them to get where they are now.

"You remember the day you were having a bad day and you called me?" Jeongyeon open up and didn't wait for Mina to answer her.

"You were pretty drunk that time I arrived and then on our way home you suddenly want to throw up and I wanted to assist you but you told me you'll kill me if I even look at you" Laughing while reminiscing those times Jeongyeon still haven't look at Mina while Mina is looking at her and a smile creep at her face.

Of course she did remember that time even if she's not sober enough to remember things after that.

"While you were throwing up I told you that let's stop being friends" Jeongyeon said and now looking at the latter's eyes.

She wanted to be able to do this because that time before she couldn't look at her when she was saying the words she was about say now.

"And go out with me. I even told you I'll never make you cry" She said but now laughing a little but you can still see the seriousness in her eyes.

How sincere the older confessed and Mina knows that, she knows that Jeongyeon made sure that she felt that.

"I didn't know that"

That's the only thing that Mina utters after all the confession Jeongyeon made.

"Of course silly you don't because you passed out that time" She taps the younger head and smiles at her as if that's not a big deal.

Well for Mina that is a big deal.

Because what if she didn't pass out that night? Things wouldn't be like how they drift apart from each other.