Unexpected visitor 

Readers POV:

It had been a week today since I had left Alfea, since I left Farah, between helping my friend Annie in her café and studying to become a teacher one day, I'd been kept quite busy during the day that I didn't have time to think about Farah or dwell on my broken heart.

However night time was a different story all together; no matter how exhausted I felt, I lay in bed, telling myself not to think about her, desperately trying to think about anything else, unfortunately no matter how hard I tried, I always ended up thinking about Farah and how much I missed her, one night after I had cried myself to sleep, I had such a vivid dream, so vivid I thought it was real, I had dreamt that Farah had managed to find me.

In my dream I had heard the bell above the main door ring, I turned around and there Farah was standing there with a golden of light surrounding her like a halo, she floated towards me gracefully, stopping in-front of me, Farah took me in her arms, pulling me into a kiss, after kissing me she simply said, "come home," it was at that very moment I had woken up, needing to scream I grabbed my pillow, covering my face and screamed deep into the pillow.

Today was going to be a very busy day, we were down a member of staff, so today I got to help out in the kitchen, I was glad about that really, no time for daydreaming, and since I would be in the kitchen all day, I had made no effort this morning when getting ready, I had simply thrown up my hair into a messy bun, threw on black leggings with black flat shoes, along with a grey t-shirt that was now covered in flower and oil from all the cooking and baking I had done this morning.

I was able to get a quick half an hour to myself for a coffee and something to eat just before the lunch time rush, since I'm staying with my friend in her flat above the cafe, I never took my breaks in the staff room, I mean what's the point since I'm living with her for the time being, the room I was staying in was small, with only a small double bed, a desk where I can study with a wardrobe nothing fancy, I have had to put most of my things into storage.

I had gotten back off my break just in time to take out some more freshly made pastries, I had prepared earlier, the girl whose name I cannot remember since she was new and this was her third day, had finished making the sandwiches, I had just place the newly made cupcakes into the oven when my friend Annie walked into the kitchen, drinking a cup of green tea as it helps her with her morning sickness.

"How are you feeling now?" I ask her, I don't know why they call it morning sickness, when she seems to have it morning, noon, and night.

"A little better thank you, there is someone here to see you," Annie says with a smile on her face.

"Who?" I asked arching my eyebrow in question.

"Why don't you go and find out, she is sitting by the window," Annie says, her smile getting a little bigger, I wipe my hands on my apron, before leaving the kitchen, my eyes going straight towards the window.

"Farah, what is she doing here? How did she find me?" I think to myself before ducking back into the kitchen as quickly as possible before she saw me, I look through the little round window on the kitchen door, still not quite believing she is here.

"Go, talk to her," Annie says from behind me.

"I can't,,, not looking like this," I said waving a hand up and down in front of me in a way that says, "just look at me, am a mess," before looking back through the round window back at Farah, even from this distance I could see how beautiful and well put together she was, with her hair pulled back into a ponytail, with a white top.