CHAPTER 4

I wake up to my alarm and groan to how loud it is. I try sitting up only to feels a large hand snaked around my waist. Huh?.
It was Harlan! Oh my fucking God!

   He opened his eyes and his eyes lit up and he smiles. "Good morning cupcake".

I suck in a breath "Harlan!" I squeak.

   "Yes love" he says. My heart warms.

   "What are you doing here and how did you get in" I ask and try to get out of his arms but he just wraps his arms tighter.

  "You ask too much questions. I want to go back to bed" he whines snuggling closer.

"We have school" I say squirming to get out of his arms but my back rubs on his rock hard abs. Oh my God! He's shirtless!! Harlan Armani is shirtless on my bed!

"Baby stop moving" he whines again but I keep trying to get out of his hold and UNINTENTIONALLY rubbing my ass on his *clears throat* 'harlan junior'.

   He sucks in a sharp breath and holds my waist down. "If you keep teasing my self control I'm taking you right here against your headboard. Don't test me". He says and I automatically stop.

"Well then let me get out of bed" I say and before I know it I'm being flipped and he's ontop of me with his hands on both sides of my head. He looks at me in my eyes and the proximity of our closeness is so close that our noses are touching.

   "Still wanna get out of bed cupcake" he asks then glances at my lips and back to my eyes.

   "Uhhh.. uh no– i- I.. I mean yeah?" I start to stutter starting to turn red and he chuckles.

  "You're adorable when you blush" he says and tucks a stray strand of my curly hair that escaped the bun behind my ear. I flush.
    He moves his hands down to my waist and rests his head on the crook of my neck and takes a huge whiff.

  "Your scent oh my God. You're driving me insane" he says with his breath tickling my exposed skin on my neck.

   "So fucking lucky" he mumbles to himself but I hear it and chose against skin.

  His hands go to my belly up to the hem of my tank top and to the side of my waist. Each movement causing eruptions of sparks on my skin. He nips on my neck, suck the soft skin and teasing it with his tongue. I hold back my moan and feel myself getting wetter each seconds. Then he growls. What? How does he do that?!.

  "I can smell your arousal, you're wet for me" he says his head still on my neck. He slow moves his hands to the waist band of my shorts and slide his hand in landing directly on top of the fabric that is keeping his hands from directly touching my bare skin. A moan escapes my lips.

"You're so wet and all I'm doing is touching you" he says then let's go. No... I internally whine.

  "I.. i i have to take a shower I'l- I'll be late for school and my mom will soon come up to get me" I say still recovering from what just happens. He leans in and takes another big sniff of me then let's go.

   I get up from the bed and rush to the toilet staring at my reflection. My whore self. Letting a guy I barley know touch me, not stopping him ugh I'm disgusted in myself. I breathe in and out a couple of times and go back to the bedroom to get somethings just to see no one is in my room. The only side of the bed that looks like it was slept on was my side. Wtf? Did I just imagine that?! Fucking unbelievable self! I'm disappointed in you.
  I shake my head and head back to the bed room for a shower and my normal skincare routine.

  After a shower I unlock my door then sit in my chair and start doing some light make up
(You know, the usual). I figured that I'll settle for something more boyish girlishish if you get what I mean. I pick a long sleeve white body hug crop top that passes my belly button showing my belly piercing and my 5 waist beads and then a baggy high waisted camouflage cargo pants and top it off with a white nike high top. I pick my rings and a crescent moon pendant this time with a heart bracelet and my glasses then slick back my hair and define the curls. My bag is still packed up since yesterday so I just get my phone and head downstairs. Terese is already set and is eating breakfast as per usual, I take a sit next to him and grab my own plate of food.