He wants yoongi but yoongi doesn't want him.

Authors POV:
Once dinner was over the maids cleared up as Yeonjun advised them to and even told them to not let SeokJin do a single house chore.

Jin was confused, he knew that Mira wasn't here but that didn't mean he didn't have work to do. So he calmly tried telling them to let him do work but Yeonjun denied.

"Apa I have to work, aunty said I can't live here for free and she is correct. I'm not even working anymore cause Hyung said I can't so I have to do at least house chores". Jin tiredly said to the family.

Yeonjun got upset at that and said "Jin you're not some sort of worker that you need to give back to live here. You're the son in law of the youngest son of the Jeon household. Your husband is a multi millionaire. Why are you even working? Did he make you? And whatever Mira said is invalid. She isn't here so stop fearing her".

Jin looked down at the questions from his Apa and it was Yoongi and Hoseok as always who spoke up for him.

Yoongi looked towards Jungkook and said "This brat of yours forced my poor Jinnie to work".

Jimin felt a pang at his heart when he heard "My Jinnie" but he wasn't surprised because very clearly he knew Yoongi would pick Jin over himself any day.

Jin shook his head to deny not really wanting Jungkook to be in trouble.

Hoseok was next to say "Jungkook was being mean to Jin before and said he needs to work".

Then he stuck his tongue out at Jungkook who wanted to laugh but knew it wasn't the right time.

"Jeon Jungkook...is this true?" Yeonjun asked and Jungkook sighed before nodding and saying "Yes, it was my idea that he works. I kind of just said it out of anger...I didn't think he'd actually go and work".

Namjoon perked up saying "Wait Jin was forced? I thought he wanted to work". Then he glared straight at Jungkook who put his hands up in surrender.

Yeonjun sighed and said "No one is going to shout at my Jinnie from now on and no one is going to make him do something he doesn't want to."

Jimin smiled at this knowing his jin hyung was getting a lot of love and appreciation but a part of him couldn't help but hate how he was temporary in this house and this place wasn't his. It was SeokJin's and of course at first Jimin didn't want to be here. But now knowing he's got some feelings for Yoongi despite considering him his enemy and seeing the bond this family holds he doesn't actually want to go anymore.

Everyone nodded as Yeonjun walked over to
Jin and out his hand on his head saying "Jinah if any one of these idiots upset you then you tell me. Especially your husband if he makes you cry then you tell me and I'll make HIM cry".

Jin smiled a little through his tears he tried to hide and said "A...Apa can I hug you?" Yeonjun of course smiled and said "You don't have to ask Jin...you're my son".

Jin nodded as he hugged Yeonjun tightly crying silently in his embrace.

Jin hadn't felt so much affection in a very long time. Mr Park was horrible to Jin and would never allow Jin to hug him or even show him any affection. Yet with Jimin he had no problem being the most amazing father.

Jin took a deep breath and pulled away as Yeonjun made him sit on the couch.

He motioned the others to follow as he held Jin's hands tightly and said "I have a couple of words to say".

"What Mira did these past few weeks to Jin was awful. And I am truly sorry to you SeokJin that I wasn't able to keep you safe. My Mira isn't like that I don't know what's gotten into her. But Jin I have always chosen you for my Jungkook and I want to make sure that you are given a place in this home. You are deserving of so much more but for now I want you to settle yourself in. I hope that choosing you for Jungkook isn't a mistake I made. Not a mistake for Jungkook but for yourself...my son I don't want you getting anymore more hurt".