It was better to NOT get blood on their hands.

Authors POV:
San was advised to take Hoseok away instantly because well he had a pup to go to and if we've learnt anything then it's that we should expect the unexpected.

What if something was to happen to both Namjoon or Hoseok? What would happen to Tae?

Hence Namjoon made Hoseok go although the said omega didn't want to he was almost forced to. He knew it would only make sense to go because then he could be with Tae since he hasn't seen the pup in days but then again he would feel guilty to go.

Knowing if he went Namjoon could focus on other things besides keeping himself safe, Hosoek reluctantly went.

Telling all three of them to bring the omegas back safely.

Then he went over to Namjoon and hugged him saying "If something happens to you I will never recover. Come back to your omega and pup safely okay?"

Namjoon could only nod not really knowing what to say with the given situation and instead pecked Hoseok's lips and told him to go.

San guided Hoseok out as the omega ordered him to arrange some new clothes to look better so no one especially Tae worries at home when he arrives.

The other five looked at each other and Han spoke up saying "We have covered every room in the basement we just gotta check which one they're in".

Yoongi nodded but said "No I can mind link Jimin I'm sure he will tell me. Let's not risk checking every room and waste time".

Han and Lee both nodded as Jungkook and Namjoon mentally prepared theselves and Yoongi mind linked Jimin.

There was no response from him after three minutes of waiting so Yoongi instructed saying "Han you stay with me, Lee you go with Jungkook and Joon...you find another guard from whichever room you go to and take them with you".

As everyone nodded he finished off saying "Be careful and check every room the task is to find the omegas and bring them back unharmed. Please understand that your life shouldn't be put to risk either".

Then he took a hold of Hans hand and started to look for the omegas.

They could only hope they weren't late.

SeokJin POV:
Our father looked at us both and smiled, Jimin looked at him with a horrid look and I just sat there numb. How could he try and rape Jimin? He had never done so to me.

He ended up speaking pulling me out of my dazed state "I knew Jimin would be a disappointment after all Seokjin is my true son".

His words were confusing almost like a riddle what did he mean by what he was saying? He always liked Jimin more than me...ALWAYS.

"My dear Jinnie look at you ever so loving you came her despite potential dangers just to give Jimin an extra hour. Such a good son you are SeokJin". He emphasised a lot on how "better" l was...better than Jimin...why this comparison? Why not the other way round?

"Apa what do you want? You never hated Jimin? Why are we in this situation? " I softly asked.

Jimin spoke besides me saying "Why are you calling him 'Apa' he isn't worthy of such a title."

That landed Jimin a punch straight in his jaw yet the omega was unfazed. What did Jimin know that made him so unfazed as to what happened to him?

"Seokjin you won't understand my hate for Jimin, what I did to him doesn't concern you. But you want to get out of here right? With Jimin? Then you need to do one thing". He spoke out.

Jimin instantly knew what it was and he was ready to speak but the guards didn't let him as a strike hit him just on his shoulder.

He didn't let out a sound and instead glared at the guard.