A price has to be paid

Authors POV:
The room was silent as Yoongi broke down on the floor, no one said a word as he cried his heart out. Namjoon looked at his brother and realised that it was serious, very serious because Yoongi never cried.

It was Jin that walked up to him and held him tightly as he said "You're always helping me, let me help you Hyung".

Just like that Yoongi held Jin tightly and cried into the omegas embrace. Jimin who was coming back noticed the two of them and the acidic liquid came up again. He hated being this way.

But what could he do? He was selfish and he wanted Yoongi to himself. He wanted to hold Yoongi when the Alpha broke down the way he did.

Why did Jin have that privilege? In fact why did anyone besides himself have that privilege?

Jimin sighed as he held his heart tightly and to himself and his omega he lightly mumbled "We will get through this, Jin isn't our enemy he's our brother. We can't be jealous of him. And Yoongi Hyung isn't crying for us he's crying for Jin. We need to realise that right now Jin Hyung needs his revenge we have to help - not break down".

Then he turned back to the bathroom knowing he's going to have his coughing fits and the blood would also accompany it.

"It's Jimin!" Was the first thing Yoongi said as he tried to open up to his brothers.

"Someone is blackmailing me about him, saying they're going to harm him. I can't let anything happen to him. And the only way I can keep him safe is to stay away from him. I DON'T WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM! He's mine!!!"

Then he cried harder but you couldn't hear him cry - it was all to himself, silent tears.

Namjoon sat besides Jin and Yoongi before saying "You know we can provide good security to Jimin right?"

Yoongi shook his head "That's what I thought too but earlier today despite our guards surrounding Jimin this person sent me several pictures of Jimin doing daily things".

Namjoon's face went firm at that he really wasn't expecting such an answer.

Hoseok too sat beside them after putting Taehyung down on the couch who thank gosh had fallen asleep.

"We can always tell the police". He stated and Yoongi shook his head once more saying "I tried, he found out the second I dialled the number. The person has connection clearly which means they aren't a nobody. Maybe one of our rivals?"

Jungkook came and sat with them too before saying "What if it's Irene's Apa? I mean you did say Apa is going to speak to them about ending the so called alliance right?"

They all thought for a second before Jin softly spoke out saying "Apa hasn't told them yet because he went straight to London after the conversation about speaking to them".

The others nodded in understanding still utterly confused as to who it could be.

"Hyung for now it may be best to follow their instructions and keep Jimin away from you even though it may hurt. It might even be a wise idea to send him back home until the whole marriage thing to ensure his safety since the blackmailer just wants you away from him right?" Jungkook spoke out.

And Yoongi nodded, hating the idea but knowing that Jungkook was indeed correct.

"You're right kook, I don't know what else to do in order to keep him safe. We will figure it out and Jimin will be in my arms again. But I can't just tell him what's going on. So that's why I've been so harsh with him. If I make him hate me even if it's for a little while then when it's time for him to go - if the blackmailer is lurking around he'll think there's no chance of us getting back together". He spoke out.