The Big Date! (Part 2)

A/N: Warning: there are going to be a lot of timeskips. So prepare yourselves.

The train finally arrives at Shibuya Station, and everyone starts to get off as more people come in. Gotoh and I quickly get off the train to get some fresh air.

"Oh, man! Jeez, that ride was a pain!" I say while wiping a little bit of sweat off my forehead.

I look at Gotoh, and I ask her...

"Gotoh-san, how're you feeling?"

Then, she replies with...

"I-I'm okay."

I nod my head and start to smile.

"Alright, that's good to hear."

Alright! It's time to g-... Wait, where were we gonna go? Hold on, did I seriously forget about all the things I planned for today?

I pull my phone out and see what I planned out.

(On Hiroko's phone screen...)

I put my phone away and look back at Gotoh

With a smile on my face, I ask her...

"Hey, Gotoh-san, are you hungry right now? There's a good Ramen shop that my dad and I go to all the time!"

Gotoh looks back up at me and says...

"I-It's okay. I'm not hung-"

Suddenly, her stomach starts growling.

"What the f-..."

For a second, I stop smiling and look at Gotoh's stomach. Then, the realization starts to kick in.

"Ah, I see. Come on, Gotoh-san. Let's get you something for us to eat!"

"O-Okay..."

I start to walk forward, and Gotoh follows me from behind. She eventually catches up with me, and we're standing side by side with each other.

Everything was quiet between the both of us. It felt as though we met for the first time again.

To cut the silence between us, I ask her...

"Sooo, uh... Have you ever been to Shibuya before, Gotoh-san?"

"N-No. This is my first time coming here."

"Hm, I see. Well, that won't matter! Because today, I've planned to go to a lot of fun places and do a lot of fun things to do with you!"