The Fifth Zip Tie (Part 1)

-Hiroko's POV-

It's now Monday after my second day of work. And god, it was a bummer to know that I've gotta go to school again, and again, and again...

As usual, I start the morning off with me waking up in my bedroom and in the morning. I did my usual morning routine; take a shower, put on a new outfit, grab my guitar, eat breakfast and walk out the door.

The next thing that happened was that I didn't get into any trouble on my way to school this time, and I arrived at school safely.

Luckily for me, I arrived at school early, but I usually just go straight to class, and that's what I did.

I leaned my guitar on the side of my desk, and I took a seat, waiting for class to start and to end. 

And here I am now. Sitting in class alone and in the corner next to the window, waiting for school to start.

Hm... Man, this feels like the first time I met Gotoh-san... I'm pretty sure today's going to be boring without her...

Suddenly, the door to class was slammed open, and I jump up from my seat.

"OHH WHATHEFUCK?!" 

I look up to see who slammed the door open, and it was Fujin standing right at the entrance.

"Aha! Hiro, my man! What're you doing in here all by yourself?" Fujin asks me with that same old grin of his.

One thing I noticed that was new about him was that he had a guitar case with him.

"Ah- It's nothing at all, really. I was just relaxing, that's all."

Fujin nod his head and walks over to me. He takes a seat next to me, and he yawns quietly.

"So... What guitar you got in there?" Fujin asks, pointing at my guitar case.

"Oh, this? I don't remember the name, but I think it was... I think that it was a purple Fender Squier Sonic Stratocaster."

"Ooh, is that so? Lemme see!" Fujin says, looking slightly excited.

"Alright, alright. I'll take it out." I said to Fujin while unzipping my guitar case.

Once I was done unzipping my guitar case, I bring my guitar out and show it to Fujin.

"Well... Here it is..."

(This is how Hiroko's guitar looks like.)

"Oohoohoo! Now that's a good one! Fenders aren't that bad in my opinion

"Oohoohoo! Now that's a good one! Fenders aren't that bad in my opinion." Fujin said to me, sounding impressed.

Then, I said...

"Yeah, it's nothing, really."

"Alright, then... Since you brought yours out... I think it's time to bring out mine." Fujin says while taking his guitar case off. He quickly opens it up to reveal a silver Warwick bass guitar.