The Big Date! (Part 3)

Gotoh and I spent a lot of time inside of Shibuya Parco. We walked around, went up and down the floors, looked inside the stores that we saw, ate some of the snacks with her that I bought, and we talked to each other. A lot. Turns out, we both liked some of the same things.

Right now, we're finally back on the first floor, ready to head to our next destination.

"Oh, mann! I have no idea how long it's been since we first entered! It feels like we've been in there for an hour!" I say while stretching.

"Y-Yeah... It felt long." Gotoh says with that little smile she's had for a long time.

I pulled my phone out to check the time after listening to her reply, and it was now 1:30 PM.

"Woah... We've been in here for almost two hours..."

"R-Really?"

"Mhm. Here, take a look." I show the time to Gotoh, and she gave me a surprised look.

"Oh..."

"Mhm. But we still do have enough time to hang out together. So that's the good news." I say while putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Now, from what I remember seeing... The next place that I was planning to go to was somewhere around a convenience store in Udagawacho. It won't take too long to get there."

I walk ahead of Gotoh, and I turn around to smile at her.

"Well, let's move!"

"R-Right! Yeah..." Gotoh holds my hand tightly again, and we start to walk away from the mall.

Oh man... Why do my arms hurt??

Oh, wait. That's right. I bought a lot of merchandise, snacks, and souvenirs.

I guess I'll just have to hold onto them until the end of the day...

-Short Timeskip #1-

"Alright, we should be here pretty soon. All we need to do is to take a right pretty soon, and we'll be there."

"W-Where are we going, Hiroko-Kun?"

"Oh, I just want to show you a place that I used to love when I was younger."

I look to my right, and we both stop walking at the same.

"Okay! Now, to take a right!"

Gotoh and I take a right and continue walking until we stop in front of some stairs that went upwards.

"Well, here we are."

I sigh quietly, and I begin to smile

Gotoh turns her attention to me and asks...

"This place... It must be special to you. Am I right?"

Gotoh's question disturbed my thinking, and I said quickly...

"Gah- I- Uh- Right! You are correct, Gotoh-san."