Part 1

One day there was this creature named Pop and a creature named Tyty. Pop is friends with Bubbles. Pop told Bubbles that he has this new person in his English class.Bubbles asked what is he/she name?Pop told Bubbles that this person is a he and his name is Tyty. So when fourth period came around Pop went to English class and he was told that Tyty will be coming in here in a few minutes. When Tyty came in, everybody introduced themselves then Tyty sat in front of Pop. The teacher started talking so Tyty turned around and introduced himself to Pop."Hi, my name is Tyty"said Tyty. "Hi Tyty, my name is Pop"said Pop. They shook hands then Tyty turned around so he wouldn't get in trouble. When the teacher hand out the classwork Tyty and Pop worked on it until class end. When class ended Tyty got up and turned in the classwork. When titi got up Pat was staring at his butt, Tyty turned around and saw Pop staring at his phone and asked Pop "Why were you staring at my butt?"Because I like you"said Pop."you do?asked Tyty."yes I do" said Pop."Oh you do. Hey are you doing anything this weekend"asked Tyty to Pop."Are you asking me out?"asked Pop to Tyty."Yes, so is that a yes?"asked Tyty to Pop."Yes, i'll go out with you"said Pop to Tyty. So they both had the same classes. They both went to them. All day they went to class after class. At the end of the day and they both walked home.