Part 4

So Tyty ran into Pop's room and slammed the door. He slammed it so hard that once Pop heard that he was startled and told his mom bye and ran into his room. Pop asked Tyty why did you slam the door? TyTy told Pop what he told him. Pop told Tyty he was sorry and kissed him on the lips. Tyty forgave him and kissed him back for three hours. After Tyty forgave Pop he went on watching TV. "Really?" said Pop."Really what?" asked Tyty. "I apologized to you and you went on to watch TV." said Pop."What do you want me to do?" asked Tyty. "I love you, Tyty not like a brother like a boyfriend," said Pop. Tyty froze for a few seconds. After he unfreeze he said, "I love you too, Pop" Then Pop froze and after a few seconds he unfreeze. They both laid down on Pop's bed and made out until dinnertime. When it was dinner dinnertime they both got up from Pop's bed and realized that they were both undressed so they both got dressed and ran to the kitchen for dinner. When they got there they saw two plates at the kitchen table waiting for them. They both sat down at the kitchen table eating their dinner. When they were done Michelle took their plates and then went back into Pop's room and both got undressed and took a shower together. When they were done they both got dressed and watched TV until bedtime. When it was bedtime Pop shut off the TV and Tyty decided to sleep on the floor. Pop tries to convince Tyty to sleep on his bed but Tyty says no. In the middle of the night Tyty started screaming in his sleep, Pop woke up and heard Tyty screaming. He tried to wake Tyty up but Tyty wouldn't wake up. So Pop kissed Tyty on the lips and Tyty stopped screaming and went back to sleep.