Part 3

When it was morning Pop was the first one in the house to wake up. When Tyty woke up he realized that Pop wasn't on the bed and he got up out of Pop's mad and went into the kitchen to make breakfast but Pop went up behind him with his hands on Tyty's eyes and said,"Guess who" Tyty said,"Pop." Pop move his hands and jump out from behind Tyty and hugged him.So Tyty  went on fixing him breakfast and said at the kitchen table, eating his breakfast. Pop asked Tyty what's wrong Tyty and Tyty asked Pop why weren't you in bed when I woke up? Pop told Tyty that I woke up early and I didn't want to wake you. Tyty asked Pop what time did you get up?" I got up at 5:55 in the morning."said Pop. While they were talking Tyty didn't realize that he was finished with the cereal so he put the bowl in the sink. Then he went into Pop's room to get dressed.After he got dressed it was 9:02 so he watch TV until Pop came in. When Pop came in he got dressed while Tyty watch tv. When pop was done getting dressed he realize what day it was and asked Tyty if they had school. Tyty Heard him ask that and said,"No, we don't have school at all today or this week."Pop and then realize that his mom is not up yet and told Tyty that he'll be back in a minute and went to check up on his mom. When he knocked on his mom's door she said, "Be there in a second."She open up her door and said, "Good morning Pop. "Good morning mom" said Pop."Do you want breakfast?"asked Pop mom,Michelle. Pop told his mom that Tyty already had breakfast at 8:10 in the morning.Tyty remember what Pop told him went to go look for him. Tyty found Pop, he was talking to his mom.