☆ - Stargirl Interlude

watched flamingo admin videos while writing this 🙏🏾🙏🏾🗣️🗣️🔥🔥💯⁉️ honestly im SO tempted to write a bratty mary fic so so tempted 

Mary doesn't know what time it is, she doesn't know how long she's been here or why everything feels so calm. It's almost like a dream, calm but hazy. Some muffled TV show is playing in the background on low volume, it's December 31st. The last day of the year, and she's spending it with the person she loves most—her sweet boyfriend Larry. Marys never met anyone like him, nobody else can render her speechless the way he does.

All she can feel is Larry touching her, she's sitting on his marble kitchen counter. It's dark in the room, with the lights dimmed and a few candles luminating the room.

Her shirt and bra is hastily thrown on the floor, and immediately after Larry's warm hands are massaging her breasts delicately. He mumbles about how soft her skin is, he's always doing things like that. Giving her praise and telling her just how pretty she really is. Mary knows she's an attractive girl but the way Larry describes her makes her stomach flutter. He's also nibbling softly at her neck, leaving hickeys on her delicate skin. He only stops to smile and kiss her cheek. Mary knows her face is red, or at least pink, just by how fast her heart is beating in her chest.

Larrys always been gentle, especially when they were kids. He's always been so soft-spoken and polite. Mary can't help but notice that Larrys not a kid anymore. None of them are, all grown up and mature. Especially Larry, his form is broad and he's so much more taller than Mary thinks he should be. She stopped growing a while back and due to that Larry somehow managed to surpass her. She remembers days where she'd have to grab a book for him from the library because it was too high up—now Larrys grabbing things off shelves for her. It's strange to Mary, how the time passes. She'd watched this awkward nerdy kid grow into a strong and humble man.

Larry gently lifts her off the kitchen counter, she stands on shaky feet, panting as she grips the marble counter. Larry comes up behind her, his large hands pull down her skirt. It's quickly discarded on the floor, along with her underwear. Mary can smell the alluring scent of his body wash as he leans in close. Mary moans as his thumb rubs her clit, Larry can feel how wet she is but he always refuses to fuck her till she's absolutely dripping. One hand on her waist, steadying her while Larry pleasures her with experienced hands. He's gotten so good with her body, knowing how fast to rub her clit and knowing exactly how far to push her.

His movements are slow and firm, so slow that If Larry wasn't holding her waist—Mary would buck her hips back against his hand. Anything to get the man to speed up his actions, her clits practically throbbing when Larry finally stops. Her pussys dripping, enough to the point where Larry can use her wetness as lube. His hands come to grip at his waist once more, his clothed bulge grinds against Mary's cunt. She whines, desperately pushing back against the man, she hears Larry chuckle. It's soft and sweet, with no hint of malice behind it.

"Shh...patience honey, patience." Larry whispers. "I don't want to hurt you."

Mary's leans on the counter as Larry unbuckles and discards his undergarments. Mary groans as Larry cautiously slides two fingers inside of her. She wants to be fucked already, but Larry, gentle as ever, makes sure shes correctly prepared. Larry's fingers curl inside her, making her legs shake and her hips arch. He doesn't stop fingering her till she's crying, tears rolling down her freckled face as she begs for his cock. Larry hums and Mary lets out a whine as he removes his fingers. However, she's immediately met with the tip of Larry's cock against her entrance. Mary sobs with relief, Larry rests his head in the crook of her neck as he slowly pushes himself inside her. His hands tangle with hers and Mary's heart melts. Larry whispers sweet nothings to her as his cock stretches her pussy.

"Good girl, you deserve this. You're so gorgeous, so smart, nothing compares to you."

Mary pants in reply, squeezing his hand.

They both groan when he's fully inside her, one of Larry's hands leaves hers to press down against the bulge in her stomach. It makes them both cry out in pleasure, slick drips down Mary's thighs as she clenches around Larry. Once Larry's hands intertwine with hers again, he starts moving. And, Mary sobs in pleasure once more, she's crying but she's also begging Larry not to stop. Larry kisses every ounce of skin he can reach as his cock thrusts in and out of the woman he loves most. Mary's babbling and she doesn't know if it's due to the pleasure or Larry's words.

Larry grunts in her ear, she can feel his cock throbbing inside her, especially as he speeds up. His balls slap against her clit with every thrust, only adding to the pleasure of him inside her. Mary feels absolute euphoria when Larrys so close to her like this. The intimacy is something she so desperately craved. Larry's affection always came in the form of soft touches and words. It's exactly what she needs, exactly what she craves. Larry's hips slam against hers, Mary can tell he has no plans of slowing down and she loves it.

His thrusts speed up, they become harsher and more unpredictable. Marys begging Larry to fuck her harder, to bring her to completion, to break the coil in her stomach. Mary's vision is hazy from the tears, the pleasure building up in her stomach is all she can focus on. She screams as Larry delivers one last harsh thrust inside her. The clock strikes 12 am as both of their orgasms hit. Mary clenches tightly around Larry as his cock throbs. Larry tells her he loves her, and Mary cums. Her muscles clench up and she sees pure white. It doesn't take long for Larry to follow, he cums deep inside her, and Mary trembles as she feels his wetness fill her. Larrys groaning into her ear causing Mary to clench around him once more.

The clock strikes 12:08am when Larry pulls out of her. The first thing he does is flip her around and pull her in for a deep kiss. Mary wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. When they finally disconnect, Larry picks Mary up. He grabs a towel and places it on their bed. Mary sits on it as he prepares a bath for the two. Mary looks down at the impressive amount of cum that's buried inside her. Some leaks out but Mary doesn't mind, it's on the towel anyway.

Mary picks up her phone, eyes blinking from the harsh light. It's January 1st and thousands of new year texts flood in. Most are from the group chats Marys in, Barry sent a photo of himself at a party with Luke and Brooke. Mary rolls her eyes, she can easily see that Lukes wasted. Mary runs a hand through her brown hair, its everywhere. Mary and Larry were both invited to said party but neither of them like parties. They both hate loud music and talking to new people. So, it was a win-win situation for them to stay home.

Mary wonders how to break the news that she's definitely gonna be pregnant this year.

Bonus:

Luke2dude: Where's Mary? It says she's online.

Barrysheep: Probably getting fucked lmao

Brooke💯: Yk they stayed home for a reason ☠️☠️☠️

Mary🧪: How would you guys feel I told you I was definitely pregnant?

Barrysheep: I KNEW IT.

Brooke💯: NO FUCKING WAYG

Luke2dude: Name it Narry or Zarry

Mary🧪: no.

Luke2dude: Kill yourself.

Mary🧪: I know where you sleep at night.