【One】

✘ ✘ ✘

「 ✦ "𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙮
𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 ...𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.." ✦ 」

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

I WAS WRITING SOME NOTES down on my notepad as I tucked away a piece of hair that fell in front of my face, covering the notes I had written down. The light shining down on me as I rubbed my eyes, swinging my legs as I let out a sigh, pouting my lips as I looked towards my father who was ordering people around.

I rolled my eyes as i doodled on the paper before setting it down on my lap as i daydreamed. "Everything doing okay Cherub?" I looked up to see my father walk on over to me. Not before pinching my cheeks while smiling.

I groaned, swatting his hand away as I shook my head "No!! I'm so bored." I whined as I leaned back in the chair. Continuing to swing my legs as I watched him place his hands on his hips.

"Why don't you go check in on the boys? See if they're ready."He ruffled my hair as I stuck my tongue out watching him walk off to go help out. I let out a hum as I jumped off the chair and hurriedly ran off.

Opening the doors to where the boys got prepared to go on stage. I looked over to see Spruce working out and Clay admiring himself in the mirror...well...I think that's what he was doing.

I was about to move onto Floyd when I was snapped out of my dream like state "One minute to showtime!" A troll called out as I looked up to see her walking around before walking out of the room.

I sighed before noticing baby Branch by the vines as he looked out towards the crowd of trolls who kept chanting.

"All right guys, we're going to open up with. 'Girl, baby baby." I looked over to see John Dory contemplating "And close with baby baby girl."

He then frowned "wait no...that doesn't sound right." He brought the pen up to his chin and began tapping against it. I sighed letting out a chuckle as I walked up to him before tapping on his shoulder as he jumped and span around.

"Y/N!!!" He yelled in excitement as he pulled me into a hug before letting go "i am SO glad to see you." He smiled as he pointed his pen at me to which I smiled and nodded "Happy to see you as well Dory."