When the kids all meet each other part 1

(gonna be a bit long, gonna make it a two parter, possibly three, we'll see how it goes, will include a few crush pairings meetings but don't worry, the others will get theirs, they will all be teenagers here)

"You said I was going to Circus camp" Moraika grumbled in the tent that was on Kronk's back while he jogged, glaring out the window as her and her mother were heading to a summer camp.

"Moraika, there are other things in this world besides trapeze and Ariel silk things, and technically, it's circus camp, they have gymnastics activities" Yzma explained. Yzma wanted Moraika to get out of the palace for a bit, get away from the luxuries of everything. Was this more of a way to not let her notice what she was planning with Kuzco? Yes, and it would keep her entertained and maybe she'll find different interests out here.

"I still don't like it; I'd rather be at home" Moraika crossed her arms pouting a bit.

"Trust me, once you get used to it, this'll be tons of fun" Yzma patted her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad, put me down" Izzy complained squirming as Shere Khan sat in the campgrounds, it was during drop-off time, parents and the kids were showing up or leaving, a good chunk stayed with their kids until it would be time to go.

"Not until Scar gets here" Shere Khan stated, holding the scruff of her neck in his teeth.

"Dad, I'm literally too old for this" Izzy sighed.

"Glad I'm not alone in this" Romeo said as he too was being held on the scruff of his neck by his father, Scar who walked over.

"Morning, Shere Khan" Scar nodded sitting next to him.

"Morning, Scar" Shere Khan nodded before the two dads let go of their cubs who began to run circles around them and play together. The two were pretty good friends, having met a few times at House of Mouse and such.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wings flapped as clawed feet landed on a branch of a tree, just to the side of the sign that stood over the camp, "CAMP WICKED SOULS" Odd name, sounded promising though. Bellona thought it did at least. Back home, Bellona and her father got an ad which was even odder since no one gave them mail much except their villain friends. It came from the camp of the same name; it described plenty of things to do and it honestly sounded fun. Chernabog thought it would be good for his daughter to get out of the mountain for a bit, go do other things and such. The camp had night activities so hopefully this would be actual fun instead of hiding away from the light. Bellona was obviously still hesitant as she peered down below, seeing a large rat walking in with his daughter among the people. It was still very early in the morning, so she was planning on hiding away until night came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This place seems just fine, away from rats of all sorts, especially one in particular" Ratigan stated walking across the soil into the camp.

Harper lugging her stuff along as she walked beside him. "Diego's been a very good employee, father, he's just friendly" She shrugged. "Friendly doesn't mean flirting with you, a poor innocent, defenseless mouse, every chance he gets" Ratigan scoffed as Harper only rolled her eyes.

"They seem to have plenty of fun activities, water activities, gymnastics, cooking, arts and crafts, wilderness walking.............ew, that all sounds like Rat things to do, and are those dirty cabins really where you'll be staying?" Ratigan began to start pointing out things he didn't like before hearing a loud horn going off. "WATCH OUT!" He grabbed Harper and leaped out of the way, just as a car came barreling past. "Move it, slowpokes!" A wretched woman's voice shouted.