Am i human?

Ragatha perhaps???"Yea that's a good idea"i said but before i knew it i tripped on something which made my hat's bells jingle."owwwwwwwwww"I looked down to see what the h*ll i tripped on and it was a key. "Don't f**cking tell me it was here along"Sadly it was."ughhhhhhhh f**ck me"I said frustrated.I grab the d*mn key.I looked at it then the door praying to God to give me mercy to let my room not be like this f**cking circus all colorful and cheerful.I put the key in the keyhole and turn and see my room is medieval theme and not many colors only dark red and dark blue and some gray."Oh thank God"I said in relief and letting go the breath i was holding.I walked into my room admiring it but also getting scared by it thinking I'm going to stay here forever and forever and forever like the lyrics say of the song when I was getting into this h*ll hole 'Day after-Day after-Day after-Day after day we fly'Then I panic thinking of my name oh Lord what the h*ll is my name it could be anything so many options but now I'm stuck with this name Pomni I-i don't like I DONT LIKE IT WHAT IS MY NAME I WANNA GET OUT OUT OF HERE OUT OF THIS H*LL HOLE THERE HAS TO BE A EXIT THAT TEETH GUY IS LYING I KNOW RIGHT?!?AM I EVEN HUMAN IS ANYONE HERE HUMAN!?!CAN WE FEEL PAIN CAN WE-but I stop.Can we feel pain??I look at my room one my time and then something caught my attention a mirror........"Am I human?"I said while I look at my mirror I hate everything about me I don't look human.Im as white as....snow I guess.....I have 4 fingers instead of 5 that's not normal is it?!?!Pain I need to feel it and before I noticed I start to bang my head on the mirror and the mirror shattered glass flying everywhere.IS THERE BLOOD?!?I thought but there was nothing neither pain no there had to BE pain so I start banging my head harder on the mirror then harder and harder until I felt something drip it was black was this-this h*ll hole's blood and then I noticed my head was actually hurting I look at the pieces of the mirror I almost screamed my whole face was covered in 'blood' I start feeling nausea like that time the teeth guy kept teleporting me around and I ended throwing up and I feel tired but it's not enough I wanna feel more pain more nauseous so I grab a glass piece and start to cut my arms and legs blood flowing everywhere it-it feels amazing I want to throw up which I did I started to feel sleepy that's when I heard a knock and my fake name "Pomni?" It sounds like Ragatha oh we-RAGATHA?!?! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE DOESNT SHE HATE ME FOR BETRAYING HER SO MANY TIMES ALREADY.I THOUGHT but regretted immediately because it made my head hurt more and sleepy but that was good,right?