Fears...

Pomni's pov i guess??

"Heheheh."I laugh. "MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, POMNI,THIS SHOW IS FOR ALL AGES!!"Caine says scolding at me. "Well,if t-this was for all ages,y-you show h-have those w-words censored."I say bluntly.I cover my mouth as quickly as possible. "MMMMM, YOU'RE RIGHT MY DEAR JESTER! I SHOULD GET THOSE WORDS CENSORED LATER." "Ahhhh frick."I say. "AHAHAH,ANYWAY,MY SUPERSTARS TODAY WE'RE GOING TO AN ADVENTURE CALLED  FACE FEARS!" My eyes widen from that. "Ummm why's it called FACE FEARS and not FACE YOUR FEARS? And is this really necessary?Who know.like for Pomni?"Ragatha says with a concern face. "Oh,stop caring for Pomni like if she were your baby."Jax says annoyed at Ragatha for caring some much about me. "Oh you're just  jealous,Jax."Ragatha snaps back. "Oh R-Ragatha it's o-okay I don't even t-think I have f-fears."I say while rubbing my hand on the back of my head. "Oh ok Pomni."Ragatha says with a forced happy face. "MMMMM GOOD QUESTION ABOUT THE ADVENTURE RAGATHA! YOU ALL ARE TO FACE EACH OTHERS FEARSSSS!" All of our eyes widen for this. "FOR THE TEAMS ITS POMNI AND RAGATHA,GANGLE AND JAX,AND ZOOBLE AND KINGER.FOR YOUR TEAM TO WIN YOU HAVE TO FACE YOUR TEAMMATES FEARS WHICH ARE MOSTLY OBSTACLES AND MAKE IT TO THE END BUT THE OTHER TEAMMATES ALSO HAS TO FINISH AS WELL." "Pshhh,this is easyyyy because I have no fears but I wonder what's yours Gangle."Jax says with a smirk.Gangle squeaks but doesn't talk. "What if I do have a fear and it's a stupid one Ragatha will be laughing at me I don't like being laughed at..."I think very deep to myself that I didn't even notice I'm shaking.

Ragatha's pov maybe?

"Well not trying to brag but you said you have no fears right,Pomni?"I say while turning around to see Pomni only to see her shaking a bit. "Hey,New Stuff you all right?"I say walking towards her. "She's still shaking."I think a bit worried.I put my hand on her shoulder and she stops. "Pomni,are you sure you're okay?"I say. "Oh y-yea Ragatha I'm o-okay!"Pomni says with a smile. "Okay."I say still concern for her.
"ANYWAY LETS START THE ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!"

I get teleported to a room that's just pitch black. "Oh gosh never mind this is gonna be hard."I say.I wave my hands around to not bump into anything.That's when I hear laughing not like a happy laugh like a dark laugh. Then I hear names.Mistake,loser,idiot,dumb *ss,b*tch and many more. "Is Pomni's fear being bullied?"I say to myself. I look up to see if there's anything to help me.But I only see a eye opening. "Okay that's creepy." I look down only to see a few more eyes. "What the..." Then before I knew it there were a bunch of eyes around me. "I feel so uncomfortable."I think. Then i felt something crawling up my leg. I shivered as i thought it was a centipede but I see nothing. Then something else is crawling up my arm. I look everywhere around my body to see nothing. I start to run because I feel very nauseous because of the crawling feeling. "Oh Gosh I'm gonna have to talk with Pomni about this.Talking about Pomni.I wonder how she is doing?" I say to myself while running in a bit of fear.

MEANWHILE WITH POMNI.

"WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE CENTIPEDES?!?"I say while running away from a humongous centipede.I hide behind some random furniture and the centipede goes away. "Ugh t-thank someone." I walk around the area it mostly looked like the tent. "Pomni." I hear someone say my name. "POMNI?!" It clear who is it now. "RAGATHA!"I shout. I run towards the sound. It was around where we encountered Kaufmo. There was Ragatha glitching. "Ragatha?"I say. "Pomni you said you'll be back."Ragatha says with tears in her eyes. I feel hurt by how broken Ragatha's voice sounds. "Ragatha I.."I says putting a hand on her shoulder only for it to go pass through her. "Of course she left me alone.Who would want to help a useless ragdoll."She says while laughing. I feel horrible...now.But there's was an exit and I wanted...want to get out of this place.I won't stay here forever.. "Well I guess I have to do this by myself."Ragatha says while trying to get up.Only for her to fall down. I put my hands out to see if I could help her but then I remembered my hands go through her. "See Ragatha just a useless ragdoll."She says while crawling. She crawls away that she's out of my sight. I run around to see if I could get out of this place. "So i guess Ragatha's fear or phobia is autophobia."I say to myself.

"I say to myself

I see a door that's glowing

I see a door that's glowing. "Is that the door to win?"I question myself. That's when the centipede is back going towards me. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."I run towards the door and then I hear a loud BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
"WELLLL EVERYONE POMNI HAS FACE RAGATHA'S FEAR AND ALSO LANDED FACE FIRST."Caine says. "NOW WE JUST NEED OUR FELLOW RAGDOLL TO GO THROUGH THE GLOWING DOOR AND WIN!"Caine says happily.

Ragatha's pov?

"ALREADY?!?" I shout. "AND WHAT GLOWING DOOR I SEE NOTHING?!?"I shout again. I rush a hand through my hair almost pulling it. I take a deep breath. " It's okay Ragatha you got this..right?"I say to myself. I squint my eye to see something I go towards it and it's a exit...my breathing hitches. "Should I?"I think. I go through it only to see another exit door. I start to breathe faster the feeling of crawling is getting back and getting look at nonstop too and being laughing at and now a exit that's messing with my mind. But right now I feel something different. I threw up.... I try to look at the mess I made and cringe at it then an eye popped out. My eye widen.This eye was different it had colors unlike the others then another eyes come out with a different color. Then it grew. What I threw up grew into an abstraction. It looks at me threatening. Then it launches at me. It took me awhile but I jump out of the way. It was to much....the eternal darkness,
nonstop staring and crawling and laughing,the exit,getting called names and now the abstraction. I start to cry. It was to much that I fell to the ground That's when I hear and loud voice which it's Caine's.

"GANGLE HAS FACE JAX'S FEAR!"

"DANG IT RAGATHA YOUR SUCH A USELESS THING!"I scream at myself. I look up to see only darkness but I see something glowing. "THE GLOWING DOOR!"I shout. I try to get up only for me to get push back down by the abstraction. I try again though for Pomni...I kick the abstraction and it gets off of me.I get up and run towards the door. The fears going away.I jumped towards the door and.

"RAGATHA HAS FACE POMNI'S FEARS!"

There y'all got a horrible story now me go back to eating Nutella >:>