pissed out on him

Hello guzz

___________________🦋________________

He went to open the door!!

??:hello jkie

Jk: yorin what are u doing here

(U was just standing back watching them both)

Yorin: why can't I come to my cuzn house??

Jk: no I don't said that, I mean at this late?!!

( U was just jealous by seeing him this sweet with her cuzn)

Authority; I mean yah he is very sweet...

Yorin: u won't lemme come in?

Jk: no no, come come

Yorin: ohk

(U was just watching him, I mean she was just angry few mins ago)

( They all sit also yn and it was silent for few minutes when jk said)

Jk:so yorin how comes u came here

Yorin: actually I will going back to USA after 1week so aunty told me to come here spend time with u guyss

Yn in mind: we literally just marriage 1 day ago, and here the snakes come like bit'h just go USA no one cares

Jk: ohhk that's gud..btw yorin it's late we should sleep

Yorin: ohk,gn kookie

( after hearing her saying him kookieeeee u could not control now and just stood up and went to ur shared room)

(Jk also saw u were hella angryy so he also followed u)

(U came to room and just sit in the corner of the bed...jk also came outside of the room)

(Jk slowly open the room..and came to u slowly and sit beside u facing ur back)

Jk: ynie what happened why are u so angryy.. did I do anything wrong..

Jk: baby, plz ans me!!

(He came and sit right side where was ur face)

( He pulled ur face up and saw u were crying he fastly wipes ur tears and said in soft voice)

Jk: babe, don't cry plzz say something plzzzzzz baby...

(U finally spoke)

Yn: koo why did she came here I don't like her and why she called u kookie only I can say u that and I can't share u (sniffing badly)

Jk: ynn baby u won't share me with her don't ever think like that and uk mom told her to come here

(which she actually did not yorin lieted Abt that that she is going to her frns house for 1week)

and as eomma said we have to do what she said and yorin is here only for 7days ohk so plzzz babe don't cry plzzz...

Yn: u promise that u won't talk to her more then 10mins

Jk: babe she is my cuzn, that's wrong don't u think it will be rude

Yn: first yes yes yes she is ur cuzn so wht I'm ur wife and it's not rude and u kill people for no reason don't u think u are overreacting for her haaa(sniffing)

Jk: ohkie yn, now tell me how should I make my baby happy?(squeeze her cheeks)

Yn: by ice cream (sit on the center of the bed)

Jk: noo yn that's to late for that no u can't have that

Yn: ohk then get out(Cross hand on her chest and move to wards the wall)

Jk: ohk then by I'm going to yorin(teasing her)

Yn: yahhh,kooo come back...fine don't give ice cream then I also don't go school

Jk: noo u are.going school... Ohk fine u have ice cream but!! When u come back from school!!how Abt this deal(smiling)

Yn: ohk done (happy)

Jk: ohk now let's sleep

( They both Sleep)

Yorin pov:

I was shooked as he literally left me there and went to his so called wife..

I decided that I will sleep for now and think for the next plan tmr as I was hella tired...

I toke a warn bath and sleep

(And for some people confused...
jk liked yorin before ur marriage now he likes u more day by day and u also like him more day by day but jk still don't know that she like him only for money car, trips etc I hope u guys confusen will be finished rn)
___________________🦋________________

706 words..

Guzzz that it's for today see u tmr

Plzz support me and vote this part also...💓👾

Tcc..Gnn💗