him being angryy

In school

Yn pov:

He dropped me..and I think he went to office straight..tho I went inside the school..and as always was late..I enter the class and my math sir was teaching something..which I didn't understand..cuz I'm veryyy bad at math.. then he saw me and came to me and said..

"Yn my child why are u so late..I almost teach them the main points" he asked me in very calm and worried voice...

"Sir I'm really sorry..the traffic was to much..I could not come in time but I will try to come time on tomorrow" I said to him..

"My child it's ok go take a sit but try to come on time from tomorrow" I knew he already knows that I am lieing but as always he didn't shout or be angry on me cuz he is always like that and everyone Respect him...

"Ok sir"I said it and went to my bunch and I saw Jimin laughing at me I gave him a wink that I am safe eheh

Jk pov:

Then i went to my office but all morning i was thinking Abt yn cuz it was weird in the morning..i could feel something wrong gonna happen but I ignores it and start working again...

Then just before break I called my assistant with the telephone from which I every day I call her to come to my cabin for coffee or work...she came knock the door
"Come in" I said...she came in and said "yes sir u call me"..."yes I called u..I want u to go to yn school and tell the principal to come to xxx cafe tomorrow" I said to her but I saw she was confused but she just nooded and went to her sit where the other staff were sits also..

After 10mims she knock the door of my cabin "come in" I said..she came in and said"sir I call miss yns school principal he said ok he will come after the school tomorrow.."ohk miss Wong thanks u can go now" I said to her "ohk sir" with that she went out of my cabin

In break time (yns pov)

Me and Jimin was sitting in the canteen bench and was talking Abt the plan..when flex came and said"heyy guzz what's up" ...
"Hey flex hru" Jimin said looking up at him bez he was so tall

"I'm gud what Abt u" he asked Jimin while sitting on the bench "I'm also Gud" jimin said looking at him.. " wht about u yn" flex said to me.. "I'm also gud"I said to flex..then we share some talks

"yn" flex said while eating

"yes bro" u said to him while chowing ur food
"I can't home to ur house as we planned actually I will join u tmr ik ik u are angry but my job work is to much I'm sorry I can't but I promise tmr I will" flex said looking at her pouting face..

"bro itz ok u can come tmr don't say sorry" I said to him while smiling at him.."thank u yn for understanding" flex said to me while smiling...

"np bro" I said looking at his smile..

Then I look at Jimin who was eating his food not even looking at us..

"Jimin did u ask ur parents that u will stay at my home for 1week..I asked him..

He nooded at me "wht they said" I asked him while wiping my lips with tissue..

He chew his food and said"they said ok" he said taking tissue..

"Great then" I said to him