where is yn??

Then u both came down...and saw jk was still sitting on the sofa...
U both went to him and stand in front of him...

"Come Jungkook let's go"Jimin said to him..

Jungkook look at Jimin who was standing beside yn...

"U go yn and I will come in five mins"jk said to Jimin while looking at yn...

"Ohk be fast"Jimin said and went..

"Now wht"she said to him..

"Give my phone back"he said to her.. standing...

"I gave it to u" she said to him while a confused look on her face...

"No u didn't.. check ur bag" he said to her..

She open her bag and saw his mob in it..and look up at him and made a weird face..toke out the mob and gave it to him while looking down..

"Eheh sorry" she said to him..

"Do this again and u will see" he said and went out from the hall way door..

When he was going out she toke an glass from table and was going to throw at him but stop...

"Fu*k u" she whispered and put the glass back on the table..

And went out from the same door...and saw jk in his car and Jimin at the back sit..she went and sit in the car..and close the door look at jk who was already looking at her...

"This woman is so hot,but the only worse thing is that she is so young aghhh yn why aren't u little elder I just wanna do that aghhh"jk said in his mind

He start the car and went to the club..they three came out from the car..and look at the club..the jk gard  open the door...the three went in side but jk told the gard to stay out and something suspicious happen tell him..for their safety..

Yn went inside first and saw the club for the first time..there was loud music.. everyone was dancing.. some people was drinking..

Jimin was behind u can stopped cuz u blocked his way...and came beside u..

"Wht happen" Jimin ask her..

"Hmm.. ntg..just looking wht are people doing" she said to Jimin..

"Come on let's sit there" he said to her..with pointing and the v vip..large sofa...where flex was sitting...she nodded and take the way..
He also go with her..

Jk also came inside..and saw them both siting with a boy which he already knows who he is!!
And went and sit beside yn.. she was sitting on the front sofa of flex..

"Hy yn how are u"flex said.. looking at yn..

"Hy bro how are u"yn said to him..give a soft + cute smile..

"I'm gud" he smiles.. looking at her face..

"Helo jk what's up" flex said to jk..who was already looking at him..

"I'm gud" he said to him..

Jungkook call the waiter..and the waiter came.

"Yes sir u need anything" waiter said to him..

"Yah amm yn wht u want" jk said to yn..

"Anything" she said..

"Ohk... bring  soju(beer)
And one soda.." he said to the waiter..

"Sorry sir but we don't have soda..we only have beer" the waiter said..

Yn smiles and she heard wht waiter said..and looks at jk..