65| FATHER

Double update my cuties ~

--------------------------------------------------

Ishita and jungkook  got ready for their shoot whereas taehyung looked at them with small smile adoring the couple.

But he got confused to see them with sad face, sighing he walked to them.

Taehyung : What's with the long face?

Ishita : Should we postpone the wedding?

He looks at her with wide eyes,

Taehyung : What? Why?

She looked down,

Jungkook : She's feeling bad for doing all of this when you and yn are in such a mess.

Taehyung : Come on, everything happens for a reason.

Ishita : But still how can we be happy seeing a family getting separated.

Jungkook : Exactly will i guess cancel the wedding for now.

Taehyung : Are you out of your mind? Do you really think yn would be happy to see you guys like this?

Ishita : But we feel selfish .

Taehyung ; No you guys are not selfish, now stop all these sentimental talks and start with your shoot.

Jungkook : Are you sure tae? We can really stop everything.

Taehyung : Please don't make me feel bad and guilty for being hurdle in your happiest moments of life.

Ishita : No tae!! It's not we're blaming you but honestly we both wanted everyone join us in our happiness with a smile.

Taehyung : And everyone will surely.

Jungkook : Really?

Taehyung hummed,

Taehyung : You're our favorite ishkook couple how can someone not be happy to see you both?

Ishita : Will yn and sera come ?

Taehyung : Did you send the invitation?

She nods,

Taehyung : She'll surely come and also she's in New York.

Jungkook : Oh yeah we totally forgot jimin lives here so u--i think we should start photo shoot.

He changes the topic seeing the sad smile on his friend's face. They both took their position suggested by the photographer whereas taehyung sat a distance looking at them.

Photographer : So now the bride will come running and you've to lift her up.

They both nod and ishita went to a distance and ran towards jungkook but the shot didn't turn out good so she had to go back again.

She once again ran and was about to jump but jungkook slide to the other side making her stumble, and he started laughing.

She looked at him with so done face but he didn't stopped laughing,

Ishita : Do you want us to be the couple who broke up on their pre-wed shoot?

He immediately stopped laughing and looked at his girlfriend with wide eyes,

Jungkook : You won't dare to do that.

Ishita : Are you challenging me?

She asks while stepping back a little,

Jungkook : Oh come on I know you can't live without me.

Ishita : Come out of your delusional shell.