famous birthdays

NELLIE MURPHYPop Singer

NELLIE MURPHY
Pop Singer

BIRTHDAY BIRTH SIGN
october 26, 1997         scorpio

BIRTHPLACE AGE
new york city, ny    26 years old

ABOUT
american singer-songwriter, actress, and supermodel. she made her acting debut portraying cassie salvatore, in the cw's season 6 of vampire diaries. since then she has starred for multiple film projects, portraying kate sheffield in netflix's bridgerton and most recently, brought barbie to life.

BEFORE FAME
her first modeling gig was when she was
six years old, modeling for vivienne westwood, children, clothing line. she officially became the face of the luxurious clothing line in september of 2023. 

TRIVIA
pop and r&b influenced  her debut and second studio albums, honeymoon avenue (2016) and scorpio sun (2019), both of which were critical and commercial successes. her fourth album is highly anticipated and is set to be released in early january of 2024.

FAMILY LIFE
she was born to hollywood icons, irish actor cillian murphy and brazilian supermodel adriana lima. she is little sister to model isla murphy, twin sister to actor liam murphy, and big sister to pop singer niccola murphy. her love-life has been the center of widespread media attention. she dated actor tom blyth from late 2014 to early 2016. a year later, she was romantically linked to robert pattinson though the relationship only lasted five months. she was in a relationship with english actor aaron taylor-johnson in 2018, but the two split up in mid 2019. 2021, she began a relationship with henry cavill. they broke up in november of 2023. though both parties haven't confirmed, a close insider claimed the the two split due to cavill wanting to cavill wanting to settle-down and proposing.

ASSOCIATED WITH
she attended a kali uchis concert with gal pal's cindy kimberly and alexa demie in 2023.